So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just read this whole thread and have deduced that the OP is:
- a militant atheist who tried to observe Ramadan - WTF. How can an atheist observe a religious period?
- a masochistic who tries to half kill himself in pursuit of self worth through extreme "sport". That indicates he feels guilty about his priveledged life.
- wants a national minutes silence because a Muslim died from a heart attack and a guy with mental health issues decided to be a terrorist for the day
- ignores the fact that there was a minutes silence for the Grenfell Tower tragedy when many residents were Muslims
- is a teacher

In other words - he doesn't think straight, is on the point of being radicalised and IMO shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school

Just read this whole thread and have deduced that the OP is:
- a militant atheist who tried to observe Ramadan - WTF. How can an atheist observe a religious period?
- a masochistic who tries to half kill himself in pursuit of self worth through extreme "sport". That indicates he feels guilty about his priveledged life.
- wants a national minutes silence because a Muslim died from a heart attack and a guy with mental health issues decided to be a terrorist for the day
- ignores the fact that there was a minutes silence for the Grenfell Tower tragedy when many residents were Muslims
- is a teacher

In other words - he doesn't think straight, is on the point of being radicalised and IMO shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school
Well when you put it like that it would look mental wouldn't it:lol:

Is there a page I should start from? I don't want to spend my day wading thro shite to get to the good bits. ;)
Nah he's pretty loopy all the way through, fuck knows what his SAS mates would think:lol:

Well when you put it like that it would look mental wouldn't it:lol:

Nah he's pretty loopy all the way through, fuck knows what his SAS mates would think:lol:
He's still yet to address the question I gave him about not having a minutes silence for other terrorist attacks in the U.K..

Granted I got the PC Palmer one wrong, but the op seems desperate to make everyone out to be racist.

Some people just seem drawn to being appalled on others behalf.

He's still yet to address the question I gave him about not having a minutes silence for other terrorist attacks in the U.K..

Granted I got the PC Palmer one wrong, but the op seems desperate to make everyone out to be racist.

He's the epitome of the Snowflake lot.

He'll step quietly away from the thread now since he's made such a spanner of himself but don't fret another mental thread will be along shortly:lol:

He'll step quietly away from the thread now since he's made such a spanner of himself but don't fret another mental thread will be along shortly:lol:
He's completely oblivious as to how much of a cheddar helmet he makes of himself. :lol:

He's absolutely convinced by his own arguments; he's a zealot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.

The BBC is biased against ethnic minorities? if you truly believe that then you are as batshit mental as I thought. or on a colossal wind up for whatever kicks you get from it.

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.
epic fail.

I would do away with them altogether. They've lost any meaning and have become so competitive that there is little respect being shown. People trawl social media to try and catch people out. Half the people involved can't stay quiet so start clapping like a demented seal. At the match everyone is waiting for someone to make a noise so they can pounce on them. There was one for Hillsborough a couple years back against Everton and some Everton fans were making a noise so the bloke behind me thought the most appropriate way to deal with that was to scream "WANKERS" as loud as he could.
Since Diana it has got out of hand.
By all means take a minute out yourself or even take a minute to do a good deed you wouldn't normally do but when people are made to feel guilty for not doing one, there's something seriously wrong with the whole idea.

The op is the biggest fantasist this forum has ever seen.

Divorced teacher living in social housing(overcrowded iirc), ex well off/poor (changes daily) economist, historian, ultra marathon running, food bank volunteering, Ramadan partaking, extreme athiest who has friends high up in the government, NHS, various local councils, armed forces and any other job/role under discussion.

Oh and he's obviously black and was raised by his single mother. Every f***ing base covered this lad.

A pathological liar. Just go check his history, so many lies he forgets wtf he's said.

I would do away with them altogether. They've lost any meaning and have become so competitive that there is little respect being shown. People trawl social media to try and catch people out. Half the people involved can't stay quiet so start clapping like a demented seal. At the match everyone is waiting for someone to make a noise so they can pounce on them. There was one for Hillsborough a couple years back against Everton and some Everton fans were making a noise so the bloke behind me thought the most appropriate way to deal with that was to scream "WANKERS" as loud as he could.
Since Diana it has got out of hand.
By all means take a minute out yourself or even take a minute to do a good deed you wouldn't normally do but when people are made to feel guilty for not doing one, there's something seriously wrong with the whole idea.
Nailed it mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back