So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bagpuss

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.
Was there a minutes silence for PC Palmer?

Was there a minutes silence for Lee Rigby?

There have been countless terrorist atrocities in this country where we haven't had them. You're trying to make an agenda up to suit your own views and you're talking shit tbh

Behave yourself.

1 death is a statistic. 8 deaths is a tragedy.

Was there a minutes silence for PC Palmer?

Was there a minutes silence for Lee Rigby?

There have been countless terrorist atrocities in this country where we haven't had them. You're trying to make an agenda up to suit your own views and you're talking shit tbh
Leave him be, he was on a roll, working up to calling everyone racist bigots for not doing it

How many people died as a result of the attack?

So 8 died in the London Bridge attacks, 1 died but another 10 injured in this.

So what is the cut off number for a minutes silence?

1?
2?
5?
10?

Or just not muslims?

Is it because most of the country are massive racists?:rolleyes:

Im not sure its possible to reach any other conclusion unless you can think of another more plausible reason?

So 8 died in the London Bridge attacks, 1 died but another 10 injured in this.

So what is the cut off number for a minutes silence?

1?
2?
5?
10?

Or just not muslims?

Im not sure its possible to reach any other conclusion unless you can think of another more plausible reason?
I dunno I usually just reach the conclusion your a knacker trying too hard to be right on....your doing Ramadan aren't you?.....when your not even a Muslim?

Wow, are you joking? So can you explain why the other 3 terror attacks have all had minutes silences across the country in the last few months, as has the fire last week but not this terror attack? The fact you think I must be trolling to question this is just f***ing scary tbh, it suggests that I am mental for wondering why this is the case?

I dunno I usually just reach the conclusion your a knacker trying too hard to be right on....your doing Ramadan aren't you?.....when your not even a Muslim?

Does that make me right on? Maybe Im just interested in other cultures? Or maybe I teach about religion amongst other things and wanted to understand what Ramadan is like? Who knows?

People die near on every second throughout the world.

We would never speak again if we had a minutes silence every time ffs

So the minutes silences for the fire victims, victims on London Bridge, victims in Manchester bombing, PC Palmer etc shouldnt have happened? Or is it just this one that is a step too far?

Does that make me right on? Maybe Im just interested in other cultures? Or maybe I teach about religion amongst other things and wanted to understand what Ramadan is like? Who knows?
:lol: So what deep understanding of the world have you discovered during Ramadan?...apart from most people in the uk are racists for not having a minutes silence

A troll usually does it for bites, I think @Bagpuss believes half the shite he comes out with:lol:

So please do tell me what the difference is other than it being a white western terror attack on a muslim rather than the other way round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back