So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say it was a pretty profound experience tbh....I am a militant atheist but like when I have run crazy distances in ultra marathons it is sometimes good to experience real discomfort and deprivation. We live an incredibly privileged life, we largely want for nothing and to push through pain and discomfort can be a great reminder of just how easy we have it.....I literally nearly ended myself on my longest ultra and have to say the next year of my life was a doddle as things that had previously bugged the shit out of me were easy in comparison to falling apart physically and mentally after 120 odd miles of running. Very similar to Ramadan after heading out on the bike in the mid day sun for 30 miles, coming home and realising there was still 8 hours till I could have a drink. The food bit (which I has assumed would be a nightmare) was easy, the thirst was brutal

Hahahahahahaha. I bet religion is shitting itself.

Well when you put it like that it would look mental wouldn't it:lol:

Nah he's pretty loopy all the way through, fuck knows what his SAS mates would think:lol:
He's either a complete fantasist or a wum does anyone know who he is. It's frightening to think he's a teacher.

Very similar to Ramadan after heading out on the bike in the mid day sun for 30 miles, coming home and realising there was still 8 hours till I could have a drink. The food bit (which I has assumed would be a nightmare) was easy, the thirst was brutal

I didnt complete the month, got ill with gastroentiritis (not Ramadan related) but too sick to carry on.....Will deffo do it again next year though.

Here's a tip for next year if you do it: treat it as a time of contemplation and reflection as well as period of self discipline. If you have the option not to make a 30 mile bike ride, don't make them - it will harm your body, and that isn't the point of Ramadan. If you must do the bike ride (a mercy dash to pick up your Mam's medicine or whatever) remember you can eat and drink on days of strenuous work or travel and defer that day of fasting until later in the year.

Ramadan isn't competitive although I suspect that was your motivation.

The danger of having minutes silences for these events is that ***** may start interpreting things wrongly when one isn't done for a certain incident.

the answer is simple DON'T HAVE A MINUTES SILENCE AT ALL

Just read this whole thread and have deduced that the OP is:
- a militant atheist who tried to observe Ramadan - WTF. How can an atheist observe a religious period?
- a masochistic who tries to half kill himself in pursuit of self worth through extreme "sport". That indicates he feels guilty about his priveledged life.
- wants a national minutes silence because a Muslim died from a heart attack and a guy with mental health issues decided to be a terrorist for the day
- ignores the fact that there was a minutes silence for the Grenfell Tower tragedy when many residents were Muslims
- is a teacher

In other words - he doesn't think straight, is on the point of being radicalised and IMO shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school

Nice roundup, spot on.

The op is the biggest fantasist this forum has ever seen.

Divorced teacher living in social housing(overcrowded iirc), ex well off/poor (changes daily) economist, historian, ultra marathon running, food bank volunteering, Ramadan partaking, extreme athiest who has friends high up in the government, NHS, various local councils, armed forces and any other job/role under discussion.

Oh and he's obviously black and was raised by his single mother. Every f***ing base covered this lad.

A pathological liar. Just go check his history, so many lies he forgets wtf he's said.

Walter Mitty wannabe obviously.
It must be exhausting for him being constantly offended.

The op is the biggest fantasist this forum has ever seen.

Divorced teacher living in social housing(overcrowded iirc), ex well off/poor (changes daily) economist, historian, ultra marathon running, food bank volunteering, Ramadan partaking, extreme athiest who has friends high up in the government, NHS, various local councils, armed forces and any other job/role under discussion.

Oh and he's obviously black and was raised by his single mother. Every f***ing base covered this lad.

A pathological liar. Just go check his history, so many lies he forgets wtf he's said.
Militant atheist I think was the term. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back