So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.
for a bloke who had a heart attack?

Apparently he shouted that he wanted to kill all muslims so I would argue starting a genocide was his aim.
starting a genocide with a white van?
:lol:

So his political aim was genocide of brown people?
nah, muslims come in all colours now man

Last edited:
The way it's going Liverpool aren't going to kick off on time at any home games next season.
Think of the poor mags. King Rafa wins the Championship trophy by only spending 200 million, and they'll spend the 90 minutes applauding now! :( #prayforthejordeenayshun

starting a genocide with a white van?
From small acorns, mighty oaks grow! :lol:

he is utterly brilliant man.:lol:

he said that I should head to a number of our mutual friends who would love to break fast with me each day...(He would of but was in Pakistan)
Mental! He's a teacher*, and he said "would of" . :eek::lol:

*Allegedly

Last edited:
Either that or I checked with a muslim friend that it would not cause any issue that I was unaware of...Far from it, he said that I should head to a number of our mutual friends who would love to break fast with me each day...(He would of but was in Pakistan)

So you dont think somebody stating their aim is to kill all muslims is somebody wanting a genocide? Are you sure?

One person who speaks for an entire culture? How very convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back