So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have become far too common in recent years and have lost their impact because of that. However they are better and far more respectful than a minutes applause ever will be. Britain has become a nation of grief junkies since Diana died.

So please do tell me what the difference is other than it being a white western terror attack on a muslim rather than the other way round?
I may be wrong but you don't see many, if any, muslims holding a minutes silence for all of the atrocities that have been carried out in the name of Allah. Personally , I'm sick to death of all of these minutes, 2 minutes silence, any minutes silences for ANY reason other than honouring our war dead.

I may be wrong but you don't see many, if any, muslims holding a minutes silence for all of the atrocities that have been carried out in the name of Allah. Personally , I'm sick to death of all of these minutes, 2 minutes silence, any minutes silences for ANY reason other than honouring our war dead.

The muslims in my school were all involved in the minutes silence for the previous terror attacks but aye lets make stuff up.

They have become far too common in recent years and have lost their impact because of that. However they are better and far more respectful than a minutes applause ever will be. Britain has become a nation of grief junkies since Diana died.

And will continue to be common, apart from when its muslims attacked by the looks of it. :rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha. I bet religion is shitting itself.

Why would I care either way?

I don't think Muslims do one minute silences.hence why the Saudis footy team totally ignored the one in the recent game v the Aussies.

Certainly the ones I know observe minutes silences, as do all those muslim Sunderland players who observed them impeccably no matter what they were for.

And if he didn't die in a terror attack?

He did, multiple injuries cause by being hit by a van..

Just read this whole thread and have deduced that the OP is:
- a militant atheist who tried to observe Ramadan - WTF. How can an atheist observe a religious period?
- a masochistic who tries to half kill himself in pursuit of self worth through extreme "sport". That indicates he feels guilty about his priveledged life.
- wants a national minutes silence because a Muslim died from a heart attack and a guy with mental health issues decided to be a terrorist for the day
- ignores the fact that there was a minutes silence for the Grenfell Tower tragedy when many residents were Muslims
- is a teacher

In other words - he doesn't think straight, is on the point of being radicalised and IMO shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a school

And here in lies the real issue.......Muslim died in a terror attack caused by multiple injuries after being struck by a big white van driven by a right wing terrorist.

So firstly we question whether the victim run over was even killed in the attack (despite being run over)

Secondly, once again the white western terrorist is "mentally ill".....Obviously Lee Rigbys killers, Manchester bomber, 3 nut jobs on London Bridge last week and the bloke at Parliament square were all proper terrorists, no suggestion there of mental illness.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer the OP wants is that people care more for white Europeans than for non whites, especially the Muslim ones.

Its not the answer I want at all, what I want is for all attacks to be treated equally, either we have minutes silence for them or we dont.....If they had been treated equally then nothing to question is there.

Sorry like,but I've had enough of your shit stirring bile.Bye.

Ta ta.

Certainly the ones I know observe minutes silences, as do all those muslim Sunderland players who observed them impeccably no matter what they were for.

He did, multiple injuries cause by being hit by a van..

And here in lies the real issue.......Muslim died in a terror attack caused by multiple injuries after being struck by a big white van driven by a right wing terrorist.

So firstly we question whether the victim run over was even killed in the attack (despite being run over)

Secondly, once again the white western terrorist is "mentally ill".....Obviously Lee Rigbys killers, Manchester bomber, 3 nut jobs on London Bridge last week and the bloke at Parliament square were all proper terrorists, no suggestion there of mental illness.

Thanks for proving my point.
Surely a big percentage of people killed in the Grenfell tower were muslims?

No.doubt we'd have had a two minute's silence if it was only white people.

I wonder if it had been a Mosque that went up if the national outpouring of grief would be the same (you know the answer but Im sure wont admit it).

So there was a minutes silence when a lot of Muslims were murdered. Not sure what you're arguing about here

Be a bit difficult to have a minutes silence for half the residents....If the same number had died in a fire at a mosque I suspect the outpouring of grief would have been very different and we wouldnt be having singles released for them or the Charity shield donating its profits to them.

I wonder if it had been a Mosque that went up if the national outpouring of grief would be the same (you know the answer but Im sure wont admit it).
You'd get the odd idiot but I'm confident that the vast majority of people in the country would participate in a minutes silence for such an event.

Be a bit difficult to have a minutes silence for half the residents....If the same number had died in a fire at a mosque I suspect the outpouring of grief would have been very different and we wouldnt be having singles released for them or the Charity shield donating its profits to them.
Bollocks man. So you're saying that we only have singles released for white, British tragedies. Care to explain what happened in the likes of live aid, band aid etc??

Last edited by a moderator:

and you are a teacher?

ofsted need to made aware of your drunken ramblings on here

wrongn

You'd get the odd idiot but I'm confident that the vast majority of people in the country would participate in a minutes silence for such an event.

Bollocks man. So you're saying that we only have singles released for white, British tragedies. Care to explain what happened in the likes of live aid, band aid etc??

No, Im saying we wouldnt have a minutes silence for a similar tragedy in a Mosque, would go one further, i suspect we would have social media full of idiots saying they deserved it just like there was the other night after Finsbury Park.

and you are a teacher?

ofsted need to made aware of your drunken ramblings on here

wrongn

Thought this had been sorted months ago and its been established I am a dinner lady.

Been quiet here all day, what's ya problem?

Not sure I have one, also not sure why the huge controversy.....Not said anything that has not been said on the ground by those involved.....Not been rude, not been unpleasant.....There have been talks of bans on this thread, ever wonder why I havent been banned? Thats because I havent said anything worthy of a ban. The fact you may not agree with it is an entirely different issue but like me old mate Ghandi once said:

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back