So no minutes silence for the Finsbury Park attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I have one, also not sure why the huge controversy.....Not said anything that has not been said on the ground by those involved.....Not been rude, not been unpleasant.....There have been talks of bans on this thread, ever wonder why I havent been banned? Thats because I havent said anything worthy of a ban. The fact you may not agree with it is an entirely different issue but like me old mate Ghandi once said:

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”
Ghandi was totally right, unfortunately you are totally wrong.

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.

Coupled with the fact the BBC coverage was over within 24 hours it makes it quite clear that Asian/Muslim lives are simply not viewed as mattering as much as white European/non muslim lives.

Im sure the coverage (or lack of) and lack of 1 minutes silence will really help young British muslims feel that they are equally represented in this country.

Its not the answer I want at all, what I want is for all attacks to be treated equally, either we have minutes silence for them or we dont.....If they had been treated equally then nothing to question is there.

Ta ta.

You sound like a f***ing maniac mate

I wonder if it had been a Mosque that went up if the national outpouring of grief would be the same (you know the answer but Im sure wont admit it).

Be a bit difficult to have a minutes silence for half the residents....If the same number had died in a fire at a mosque I suspect the outpouring of grief would have been very different and we wouldnt be having singles released for them or the Charity shield donating its profits to them.

Heavily insinuating that everyone else is racist again I see. Some unsolicited advice I know, but how about you use the remainder of your alleged Ramadan (we'll file that in with your other bullshit) to sit and contemplate what an absolute whopper you are.

Not sure I have one, also not sure why the huge controversy.....Not said anything that has not been said on the ground by those involved.....Not been rude, not been unpleasant.....There have been talks of bans on this thread, ever wonder why I havent been banned? Thats because I havent said anything worthy of a ban. The fact you may not agree with it is an entirely different issue but like me old mate Ghandi once said:

“Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.”

Bit of a twat was Ghandi.

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back