Sleaford Mods

Haven't listened to the new offering, but i guess they were always going to lose their edge once they became distanced from the whole environment that was their entire selling point. i.e. the pissed off, austerity, social angle is never going to work as well when the money is rolling in, you're living in the posh area of town, and you turn into an absolute hipster.

I like how cross they are. They're not a band I'd listen to often but having seen them live they're well worth a watch, one of my favourite live performances.
Is that just misery, though. :)

When not testing mettle on keys/guitar: bring a lyric - once; what's more, it can have a positive spin.

An aside, SM I'd say are the artist equivalent of glockenspiel on day two of school so teacher gets caught up on marking as kids rattle around without rhyme or reason for thirty mins.

Last edited:
Haven't listened to the new offering, but i guess they were always going to lose their edge once they became distanced from the whole environment that was their entire selling point. i.e. the pissed off, austerity, social angle is never going to work as well when the money is rolling in, you're living in the posh area of town, and you turn into an absolute hipster.
Its not always content though .The best social insight delivered badly is bad ,end of .They have a good eye for detail and its delivered like no one else .
They will never get back to square one because we've took the initial hit and buzzed off it ,everything they then do is damned

theyre doing a signing session somewhere on fri aftnoon in newcastle

Last edited:
Know this is a long shot but have been struggling to get tickets for this, didn't expect it to sell out based on past tours. If anyone has any spares please drop me a PM. Happy to pay a bit over face value if needed.

Know this is a long shot but have been struggling to get tickets for this, didn't expect it to sell out based on past tours. If anyone has any spares please drop me a PM. Happy to pay a bit over face value if needed.
I got my mate one on twickets a few days back. But nothing on now.

Probably get a ticket if you went early. There is always someone trying to sell a mate's spare.

Its not always content though .The best social insight delivered badly is bad ,end of .They have a good eye for detail and its delivered like no one else .
They will never get back to square one because we've took the initial hit and buzzed off it ,everything they then do is damned

theyre doing a signing session somewhere on fri aftnoon in newcastle

rpm, i think?

i won't have that shite,in here ;)

Got mate a ticket on see tickets this morning. Box office collection.

Anybody know what time they will be on stage?
Couple of the lads won't be turning out until about 8 due to work commitments but don't want to go in the venue late because of them disorganised arseholes and miss the start

Hadn't heard any of their stuff before I went to see them last time they were in Newcastle. Didn't really know what to expect but thought they were topper. Looking forward to tonight.

Hadn't heard any of their stuff before I went to see them last time they were in Newcastle. Didn't really know what to expect but thought they were topper. Looking forward to tonight.

:cool: The singer doesn't half put a shift in mind.

What the actual fuck was that? Is the twat on the left trying to be a shitter version of Bez? :lol:

It's already been answered in the thread. With the answer being Bez couldn't lace his boots, so to speak.

Last edited:

Back