Sleaford Mods

There'll be a few who love this lot and take the mick out of Gerry Cinnamon and fail to see the similarities.

Not a fan tbh. Wasn't too fussed on the last album (good, but not great). Loved the previous EP though and think Key Markets is absolutely class.

Chubbed up is topper.

Aye it is.
Ob youtube The Originator album is there, some class tunes on that. Chop Chop Chop which samples Roadrunner, and Whack It Up Bruv which is canny good and has some funny lyrics.

Chaos Down in Soho is a good one alsho

Some belters but didn't rate it as an album like I did a couple of others. Is it the last song where he properly sings rather than spits? The one I'm thinking of is excellent.

The last track was called I Feel So Wrong. Wicked backing track as well

Really liked the last album.

This is f***ing brilliant. Wish this was on an album..

First time I've heard that one. Class.

I like this one

Last edited:
Can’t believe nobody has mentioned this from the last album. Seen it live and it really sounded brilliant. They’re f***ing mesmerising live like

Aye class. I liked You're A Nottshead.
Love the ones where he's just letting loose and ranting angrily like Jobseeker or Jolly Fcker, Nottshead. He's mint at swearing effectively.

Jobseeker is real life story telling at its finest. Yes there's plenty of angst but it's visually brilliant lyrically.

Can’t believe nobody has mentioned this from the last album. Seen it live and it really sounded brilliant. They’re f***ing mesmerising live like

I like that the set up is very basic as a live act. Williamson was superb when I saw them. Barely noticed the other lad tbh.

Last edited:

Back