Sleaford Mods

Cheers for the heads up on the gig. Trying to join mailing list to get presale but saying tickets go on sale Friday 9am... Have I missed the boat?
Should be ok,have you tried that link i posted above ? i followed the prompts and got onto SEE tickets to buy (didnt go further)

30 seconds past 9. Tickets not available. With a link to resale sites.
2 minutes later got in and got sorted.
Good squad of us going. Should be a good night out.

30 seconds past 9. Tickets not available. With a link to resale sites.
2 minutes later got in and got sorted.
Good squad of us going. Should be a good night out.
It's a funny old tour they're doing though. As well as bigish venues like the Boilershop, they're playing Fibbers at York. I saw The Fall there a few years ago and it's tiny (probably about 200 capacity)

It's a funny old tour they're doing though. As well as bigish venues like the Boilershop, they're playing Fibbers at York. I saw The Fall there a few years ago and it's tiny (probably about 200 capacity)
Class.
Small venues are tremendous. Will be good to see them somewhere different like the boilershop.

‘Kebab Spider’ is taken from their upcoming album, ‘Eton Alive’, which is out February 22nd. Recorded in Nottingham, it features 12 new tracks from the prolific duo. The record will be the first release on Jason and Andrew’s newly formed label ‘Extreme Eating.’

‘Kebab Spider’ is taken from their upcoming album, ‘Eton Alive’, which is out February 22nd. Recorded in Nottingham, it features 12 new tracks from the prolific duo. The record will be the first release on Jason and Andrew’s newly formed label ‘Extreme Eating.’
Wow. Has anybody got any veras? Loved Austerity Dogs, Divide and Exit and Key Markets, but they've properly lost it now like. This is shit and the one about dressing up as a postman is one of the most cringey things I've ever heard. Seen them live 3 times, but nee more.

Back