Sleaford Mods

I thought it was shite.

Sound was shit, venue not great for a gig, loads of c*nts who were too cool for school dressed like f***ing lumberjacks.

Only the second gig I have ever left before the end.

Thought it was quality, Jason is a quality performer as for the venue being too big, to paraphrase "fuck off"

They are getting more popular and are obviously going to play to slightly larger venues

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant. Get better with every gig. Jason was unbelievable.

Walked out after 3 songs. Totally shit gig. Not my taste.

Dear me.

Had you ever heard of them before you went? Seems bizarre.

This. Either went in blind or is clueless.

Good down the front. Too big a venue.

Too big? Why? Watched half right on the barrier, half about midway. All class.

Edit: Spug was there loving it.

Last edited:
Walked out after 3 songs. Totally shit gig. Not my taste.
Weird night for you
Why bother ? If you left after 3 songs I'll have to dismiss your review
4 of us there .Me sober
All enjoyed it .Upping their game live wise
Sound great where I was
Mad bunch of lasses dancing like loonies next to us .
Not everyone's thing of course but odd band to wander in cold on

Kin ell imagine paying good money for a gig and giving up after 3 songs! It was class, reinforced by 50 year old mixed group I wAs with who thought is was gig of thr year.....

What you going to do, whren you get popular??!
We're all north of 50 and all said it felt like a gig
A gig we went to often but doesn't exist any more
Great seeing the younguns getting it

Kin ell imagine paying good money for a gig and giving up after 3 songs! It was class, reinforced by 50 year old mixed group I wAs with who thought is was gig of thr year.....

What you going to do, whren you get popular??!

Nowt mate I'm not suggesting they did owt wrong. We had a class night. 5th time we've seen them and I stand by the fact that they are class, different, and will take the side of your face off if you let them.

Absolutely brilliant. Get better with every gig. Jason was unbelievable.

Dear me.

This. Either went in blind or is clueless.

Too big? Why? Watched half right on the barrier, half about midway. All class.

Edit: Spug was there loving it.

Just thought there was a lot of curious people there. Nowt against them. Just towards the outskirts it was a pretty puzzled outlook. Lovely people tho..nee dick heads . Done in. Bye

Last edited:
Thought they were superb, great gig. Jason is an incredible performer, one of the great front men.

Crowd was decent but did have one negative incident. I was in my spot way before SMs came on near front ( but sensible distance for a 50yr old.).
Popped for a piss about 3/4 in and returned to same place. Some fat munter lass then accuses me of “pushing in”. Politely informed her I had been there all night but she kept going on. Told the stupid cow to f—k off. Obviously her first ever standing gig. Later on way to station I saw her collapsed trying to get in a cab. Some people are just stupid c—ts aren’t they! Felt sorrry for her boyfriend.

Liked Jason shouting out “Sunderland” as well as Newcastle, obv aware of his local politics which you don’t often see

Back