Sleaford Mods

It’s class. Love the kazoo. See they’re going to America. Jason said they would never go back as there’s no money in it. Maybe they’re getting it. They’re booked for coachella so they might as well test the water.

Surprised at that mind. I'm not sure the yanks will get them tbh but definitely worth a pop.

Surprised at that mind. I'm not sure the yanks will get them tbh but definitely worth a pop.
Yeah I’ve seen him say it a few times. I was surprised when I seen it on his social media yesterday that they were doing it after what he has said. It’ll be interesting to see how they get on. I can imagine them going down quite well in the right places. I know they’ve done KRXP when they’ve been over there before which I always thought was like our Jools Holland in terms of exposure

Yeah I’ve seen him say it a few times. I was surprised when I seen it on his social media yesterday that they were doing it after what he has said. It’ll be interesting to see how they get on. I can imagine them going down quite well in the right places. I know they’ve done KRXP when they’ve been over there before which I always thought was like our Jools Holland in terms of exposure

Rightly or wrongly I always think of yanks liking rock bands or pop acts.

Id not be arsed if it didn't click tbh. They are brilliantly British.

Can of Strongbow, I'm a mess
Desperately clutching onto a leaflet on depression
Supplied to me by the NHS
Is anyone's guess how I got here?
Anyone's guess how I go?
I suck on a roll-up - pull your jeans up -
F*** off, I'm going home
Jobseeker!

Can of Strongbow, I'm a mess
Desperately clutching onto a leaflet on depression
Supplied to me by the NHS
Is anyone's guess how I got here?
Anyone's guess how I go?
I suck on a roll-up - pull your jeans up -
F*** off, I'm going home
Jobseeker!
I really wish this was back on Spotify. Chubbed Up (which also features Jolly Fucker, Tied up in Notts etc) got took off a while ago. Probably contractual but seeing as though they're back on Rough Trade, I thought it would have been back on by now

I really wish this was back on Spotify. Chubbed Up (which also features Jolly Fucker, Tied up in Notts etc) got took off a while ago. Probably contractual but seeing as though they're back on Rough Trade, I thought it would have been back on by now
I just stick the Jools Holland versions on YouTube. :)

Rightly or wrongly I always think of yanks liking rock bands or pop acts.

Id not be arsed if it didn't click tbh. They are brilliantly British.
I know what you mean but it would be nice to see them making the whole trip worthwhile. There’s summat nice about seeing someone doing something out of an idea that doesn’t work and it being a success. I went to see TVAM last Friday down the cluny with my lass and it seemed ridiculous that he can’t afford to do what he fancies doing.
Drop me a message mate. I’m on family and friends. I have two spaces left I don’t use. You’re welcome to one if you want it.

Last edited:
I know what you mean but it would be nice to see them making the whole trip worthwhile. There’s summat nice about seeing someone doing something out of an idea that doesn’t work and it being a success. I went to see TVAM last Friday down the cluny with my lass and it seemed ridiculous that he can’t afford to do what he fancies doing.

Drop me a message mate. I’m on family and friends. I have two spaces left I don’t use. You’re welcome to one if you want it.
I've got Spotify mate but Chubbed Up (and I think another album) got removed about 2 years ago. It's a shame cos it was Chubbed Up that got me in to SM

Aye, fair point.

I enjoyed that gig.
I've got Spotify mate but Chubbed Up (and I think another album) got removed about 2 years ago. It's a shame cos it was Chubbed Up that got me in to SM

Why not just buy it?

Last edited:
Ridiculous story really but one of my first dates I took my lass to a sleaford mods gig. We’d been out a few nights. I took her to a night out down the f***ing boilerhouse. Thought she would hate it but the opposite. She absolutely loved it. She now loves sleaford mods. I thought I wouldn’t stand a chance. She f***ing loved it 😁

I’ve been gannin out with her since

Ridiculous story really but one of my first dates I took my lass to a sleaford mods gig. We’d been out a few nights. I took her to a night out down the f***ing boilerhouse. Thought she would hate it but the opposite. She absolutely loved it. She now loves sleaford mods. I thought I wouldn’t stand a chance. She f***ing loved it 😁

I’ve been gannin out with her since
Result :cool:

It’s not so much that I don’t like it, I just can’t get into them.
i really like them as people and fully agree with them in interviews etc just musically it’s not for me.
fully get why people do though

Fair enough. Some of their stuff I think is top drawer, other stuff I can leave.

Back