Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's the crack with these black book things on the DLC? I've killed that guy now.

And I've found a few more of the books... what can I get from it?

You get unique powers or abilities. I think basically they beef up powers (shouts for example) that you already have.
Each time you read one I think it takes you back to apocrypha (or whatever) and you have to fight the tentacled things.

That's about it really.

Oh you can't open them in skyrim iirc, only soltsheim.

Still trying to do all of the achievements. Can I fuck find that fella for the drinking game...

Checked every f***ing Inn in skyrim.

On the up side I am at the point I can become a millionaire without leaving a potion shop if I'm willing to spend a lot of time waiting.

Still trying to do all of the achievements. Can I fuck find that fella for the drinking game...

On the up side I am at the point I can become a millionaire without leaving a potion shop if I'm willing to spend a lot of time waiting.

Do you not have to just tick the quest "A Night To Remember" ? Should show you exactly where he is on the map. Unless you're past that part of the quest.

Not that I spend my whole life on Skyrim or anything...

Actually just checked. If you haven't started the quest then he should just appear at the nearest Inn once you reach level 14. If he doesn't, then it's possibly one of Skyrim many bugs.

Last edited:
Do you not have to just tick the quest "A Night To Remember" ? Should show you exactly where he is on the map. Unless you're past that part of the quest.

Not that I spend my whole life on Skyrim or anything...

Actually just checked. If you haven't started the quest then he should just appear at the nearest Inn once you reach level 14. If he doesn't, then it's possibly one of Skyrim many bugs.
You need to do find the fucker to start it. I couldn't figure out where I was when I got to level 14 so I've gone to every Inn on Skyrim looking for him.

I haven't started Dragon Born yet, hopefully he turns up in the Inn on Solstheim otherwise I need to start another new character.

How?? Don't the potions not sell for like 25 gold and you can only carry about 600 at a time depending on your carry weight? :lol:
Potions can be worth a fortune mate.

Made a load of fortify health potions that also had damage stamina regen (and possibly something else) while grinding alchemy to 100.

They were selling for 1- 1.5k gold each so could only sell two or three at a time in the ragged flaggon before having to wait 48 hours.

Bought all the lock picks and all of the alchemists ingredients every time the stock renewed while I was at it. :lol:

Potions can be worth a fortune mate.

Made a load of fortify health potions that also had damage stamina regen (and possibly something else) while grinding alchemy to 100.

They were selling for 1- 1.5k gold each so could only sell two or three at a time in the ragged flaggon before having to wait 48 hours.

Bought all the lock picks and all of the alchemists ingredients every time the stock renewed while I was at it. :lol:

I've never used alchemy :lol: thought you just meant potions you pick up

Alchemy, smithing, and enchanting are arguably the most powerful skills in the game.
Got to resist the temptation to overpower yourself though.

I hammer smithing like never bothered with enchantment either. More down to not knowing what I'm actually meant to do with that and alchemy :lol:

I never really get over powered anyway as a sneaky elf i rarely take any damage even if I was wearing nothing :lol:

I hammer smithing like never bothered with enchantment either. More down to not knowing what I'm actually meant to do with that and alchemy :lol:

I never really get over powered anyway as a sneaky elf i rarely take any damage even if I was wearing nothing :lol:
A sneaky elf can one shot anything with the right enchantments. Can carry shit loads more too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back