Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

stmoo

Midfield
Been back on the 360 (old school, I know) and this game is class.

Could happily play it non-stop and not bother with sleep/work/food/etc.

Actually bought it for my new gaming laptop just the other day. Never really played it. Already modded the fuck out of it. Gonna start it at some point this week. Only realised after I bought it (Legendary Edition for £7.99) that I'll get the remastered edition for free when that's released in October. Bonus.

Worldwide release October 28th on PS4, XB1 & PC

I was a right coward at times when I first got it, if a dragon randomly came along I just went inside and allowed the guards to knock down health off it :lol:
I bet you looted the poor fellas after they had been killed as well, you coward! :lol:

I think it is going to be a couple (at least) more years yet.

Tried to play it as a mage but somehow I'm playing as a sneaky archer AGAIN!
I always end up as a sneaky archer that's handy with a sword and can use magic.

Wouldn't mind trying a mod that locked you into a certain play style. A nothing but conjuring and alteration magic could be interesting.

Personally felt Oblivion was a much better game. Probably put about 1000 hours into that game, it completely engrossed my life, and I reckon I can say with about a 95% accuracy that I'll never play another game that'll I'll enjoy more than that.

Aye that was me. Thieving for as many iron swords I can carry :lol:

First dragon that comes along in the game, and I'm barely fighting it. The npc's come over and admire my bravery :lol:
I am usually fair and leave them to keep their fur boots on.

It's a lot worse than a pile of shite
Online did look gash. Glad I've never tried it. I reckon 2019 or something for the next one.

I always end up as a sneaky archer that's handy with a sword and can use magic.

Wouldn't mind trying a mod that locked you into a certain play style. A nothing but conjuring and alteration magic could be interesting.
I tried to just use magic but wasn't getting anywhere.

One of the best games to come out, certainly the best game of that generation. The problem is sometimes I get bored and just go on a killing spree, killing everyone

One of the best games to come out, certainly the best game of that generation. The problem is sometimes I get bored and just go on a killing spree, killing everyone

One of the best things about that game. You can never do that in The Witcher 3 for instance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back