Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was to start a new game would I get the option right at the start to choose between the two games then have a separate list of saves for that game or would it be added to the long list of saves I have already?

If I was to start a new game would I get the option right at the start to choose between the two games then have a separate list of saves for that game or would it be added to the long list of saves I have already?
Do you mean when you load your new game?

The ps4 special edition gives you a list of characters to choose from.

Don't recall with PC or lest gen.

Do you mean when you load your new game?

The ps4 special edition gives you a list of characters to choose from.

Don't recall with PC or lest gen.
Yeah, currently only have the one character but if you choose between the two at the start then I might make a second, thanks.

Can't remember if I finished it now. Was pretty pissed off I ended up stuck as a vampire iirc. Not being able to travel in daylight made the game unplayable.
You can cure vampirism. You can travel in daylight too as long as you feed.

My issue is the portcullis for the castle doesn't open. I have to use a glitch involving a wooden plate and whirlwind sprint to get in.

You can cure vampirism. You can travel in daylight too as long as you feed.

My issue is the portcullis for the castle doesn't open. I have to use a glitch involving a wooden plate and whirlwind sprint to get in.
I'm sure there's a path you can take that means the cure can't be had. You couldn't fast travel with vampirism either. You just died ffs.

I'm sure there's a path you can take that means the cure can't be had. You couldn't fast travel with vampirism either. You just died ffs.
Nah, you can cure it through some bloke in dawnstar. You can travel in daylight as long as you feed too. Much more forgiving than Oblivion.

I've been hammering this game daily for about 2 months and feel like I'm getting nowhere. It's pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back