Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doing thieves guild quests the hardest thing for me is finding my way back to the guild after a quest its like a f***ing maze :lol:

Doing thieves guild quests the hardest thing for me is finding my way back to the guild after a quest its like a f***ing maze :lol:

You get a point on your map that you can click on, and it fast travels you to the church yard where you can press the button on the shrine to open the shortcut.
Saves you running through the sewers.

Started a new character with the intention of getting the plat. So far I have done fuck all towards getting any of the trophies.

Sounds like my attempt at platinum on Fallout. Went days without getting one then they all came at once. 92% now!

Sounds like my attempt at platinum on Fallout. Went days without getting one then they all came at once. 92% now!
I don't have loads of trophies to go, daedric artifacts, shouts, hail sithis, and the story.

I ran off and did the barenziah stones and a load of thieves guild side quests so the fence has a load of coin to barter with.

Reactions: UTW
Just spent a week getting enchantment and smithing to 100 and got full dragon armour and sword, only level 45 and everything is going down far to easy now

Just spent a week getting enchantment and smithing to 100 and got full dragon armour and sword, only level 45 and everything is going down far to easy now
You can change the difficulty in the settings

I'm a heavy armour two handed tank this playthtough, been crafting a lot of leather bracers :lol:

I've never bothered with them, is it simple enough?
You could pick them all up just playing the game without a guide, although I've never managed more than 20 that way though.

Took me a few days to get them all, pissed around doing other missions too though.

Awkward ones I can think of:
-1 missable one, in the first dark brotherhood sanctuary.
-Need to have completed the first mages guild quest as one is in the arch mages quarters.
-Need to buy the solitude house for 25k gold.

The rest you can do whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back