Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it just over a week level 21 and loving it, 2 handed all the way, my only problem is it's taking me ages to do quests because I can't move on until I've searched every inch of every room, got over 3k gold from the meridia beacon thing.
You get to a point where you just start rattling through the quests and don't bother looking in every last urn in the dungeons. You'll end up with so much money coming out of your ears and nowt to spend it on.

You get to a point where you just start rattling through the quests and don't bother looking in every last urn in the dungeons. You'll end up with so much money coming out of your ears and nowt to spend it on.
Got 17k ATM, what's best to spend it on, I've bought the Whiterun house already

Got 17k ATM, what's best to spend it on, I've bought the Whiterun house already
I hardly ever spend money. Since smithing is so OP you can make armour and weapons better than anything you can buy, potions etc you can make and I hardly use anyway, enchanting stuff you don't really need to spend money on unless you buy a weapon or armour to disenchant for the enchantment.

I suppose all that's left to buy are the houses, there is one in every major city as well as the 3 on the Homestead expansion to get which cost a bit more.

I hardly ever spend money. Since smithing is so OP you can make armour and weapons better than anything you can buy, potions etc you can make and I hardly use anyway, enchanting stuff you don't really need to spend money on unless you buy a weapon or armour to disenchant for the enchantment.

I suppose all that's left to buy are the houses, there is one in every major city as well as the 3 on the Homestead expansion to get which cost a bit more.
I might as well bladder it all on training then if there's nowt else, I'll get other houses later on and just use the whiterun one for now even though the greedy little shit I adopted keeps asking me if I got her anything every time I walk through the sodding door

Why the fuck is everyone I bump into asking me if I'm alright I look like I might be sick :lol:
You are probably sick.

Check the active effects section of the magic screen.

Had it just over a week level 21 and loving it, 2 handed all the way, my only problem is it's taking me ages to do quests because I can't move on until I've searched every inch of every room, got over 3k gold from the meridia beacon thing.
You'll make money easily just by selling gems, potions, dragon bits, and enchanted weapons/armour. Nothing is precious either, flog owt you aren't using (other than ingredients).

You can have a home in every town (can't be a bigamous bastard unfortunately).

Last edited:
Why the fuck is everyone I bump into asking me if I'm alright I look like I might be sick :lol:
You'll have a disease of some sort, rockjoint or something which you get from breasts and wolves I think, there are a few others. You can see them in your effects page and they'll be the ones in red. Go to a shrine and activate it and it'll get rid of it.

I thought there was only one near Falkreath?

That got me confused at first. The best one being a guard saying "That inn has good food and a warm bed. Looks like you need both."

Felt like slicing the cheeky twat :lol:
I do wish the game made you need both as standard. Also weather should be a problem you need to deal with too.

I play it like you do, always end up somewhere for at least 8 hours kip and take a packed lunch everywhere.
I'm not obsessed over it, not eating or sleeping should rape your stamina at a minimum though..

Frost fall was a good mod, getting wet in the cold weather would be a ball ache, campfires had a practical reason. Warm clothing over the strongest armour had benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back