Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couldn't see past a piece of cloth.

Usually the types whos education stopped as soon as they left school, live two seconds from where they grew up, drink fosters, only have white friends and go on holiday to the likes of Spain (where he can watch only fools and horses in the red lion).

Im ready marra don't you worry. Some people just stand middle ground for 'likes' . Sad really.
Virtue signalling in a clamour for likes has turned into a disease on here. Jumping on somebody for the tiniest mistake then trying to humiliate him has become the normal as well because they know they will get likes and smug points from the like minded. It's sad really. It would have been enough just to point out to you that the woman in question has explained away her actions, but no that isn't enough.

Usually the types whos education stopped as soon as they left school, live two seconds from where they grew up, drink fosters, only have white friends and go on holiday to the likes of Spain (where he can watch only fools and horses in the red lion).
That's your problem , can't see past a pint of Sam Miguel and chicken and chips 3 euros to the individualistic rich character beneath .

Virtue signalling in a clamour for likes has turned into a disease on here. Jumping on somebody for the tiniest mistake then trying to humiliate him has become the normal as well because they know they will get likes and smug points from the like minded. It's sad really. It would have been enough just to point out to you that the woman in question has explained away her actions, but no that isn't enough.
Honestly marra, does not bother me in the slightest. That's why this forum has gone to the dogs cos the like of 'Dangermows' are one of the gobshites. Wouldn't say boo to a goose from behind his keyboard.

Ah right, you're guessing.

Okay mate, let's pretend he'd have said a white person just walks past rather than help, make of that what you will... if it makes you feel better.

Honestly marra, does not bother me in the slightest. That's why this forum has gone to the dogs cos the like of 'Dangermows' are one of the gobshites. Wouldn't say boo to a goose from behind his keyboard.

I'd say what I've said on this thread to your face no problem what so ever. And that is you wouldn't have had the same reaction if the person had been white.

Okay mate, let's pretend he'd have said a white person just walks past rather than help, make of that what you will... if it makes you feel better.

I'd say what I've said on this thread to your face no problem what so ever. And that is you wouldn't have had the same reaction if the person had been white.
Watch further on in footage and a 'whitey' as you put it does walk past. Response? Oh, and would gratefully accept the meet up.

Watch further on in footage and a 'whitey' as you put it does walk past. Response? Oh, and would gratefully accept the meet up.

Response? Well why haven't you said what you said about the Muslim lady about the white person.

It wasn't an invitation to meet up as you put it, it was me saying what I've said here, I would also be comfortable saying to your face, and that is your reaction was due to her appearance/faith. Suppose we could have a political debate next time we were slurping that way on, QT in The Arms :lol:

Last edited:
Response? Well why haven't you said what you said about the Muslim lady about the white person.

It wasn't an invitation to meet up as you put it, it was me saying what I've said here, I would also be comfortable saying to your face, and that is your reaction was due to her appearance/faith. Suppose we could have a political debate next time we were slurping that way on, QT in The Arms :lol:[/QUO
We have great debates in The Arms, you'd be welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back