Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell, what a moronic post.

Muslim doctors don't murder people therefore Islam is a religion of peace.

Great logic.
Must be shit Muslamics then not following the hateful ways of Allah.

f***ing Sharia Law man. And you think my post is ridiculous. I'm mocking you, you're serious. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

My observation is that taking away the fact that a single attacker attacked and killed a number of innocents, this is likely to be not an organised terrorist attack.
It is the work of a disturbed individual or a fanatical individual.
Seems he is not linked to ISIS.
The hoo haa that has followed this is down to the fact that it happened near to our politicians. As if that resonates with the normal Englishman.
Ooh how dare they ? Our Parliament.
If this attack had occurred in Fawcett Street Sunderland it would still have taken second slot on Look North to a story about Benitez

My apologies. Didn't see the picture after what I saw. Or hear the lady's comments.
Eh? So what were you thinking when you posted:

"She does. Walks past whilst body on ground and members of public all trying to help....she walks past and doesn't bat an eyelid and looks at her mobile. Make of that what you will..."

Eh? So what were you thinking when you posted:

"She does. Walks past whilst body on ground and members of public all trying to help....she walks past and doesn't bat an eyelid and looks at her mobile. Make of that what you will..."
From the pic I got. Now get off ya soapbox.

Ignorance is no excuse. If I was going to insult someone who had been present at a terrorist attack I'd make damn sure what I was saying was correct first. Not good enough imo.
"Not good enough" I couldn't give a damn if its good enough for you or what.

Last edited:
From the pic I got. Now get off ya soapbox.

"Not good enough" I couldn't give a damn if its good enough for you or what.
Do you think it's acceptable? It seems to me like if I was going to insult an innocent person who had already gone through the trauma that woman had, I would make sure I knew what I was saying first. I don't understand why you think ignorance justifies what you said...

Her hand on her face is a sign of shock.
Are you sure? I've been told categorically by SMB experts she's having a ball.

Last edited:
My apologies. Didn't see the picture after what I saw. Or hear the lady's comments.
Too late for apologies you've upset our resident holier than thou lefties and will never be forgiven. It doesn't matter that you hadn't seen the woman's explanation of what happened you shouldnt comment unless you are 100, no 200% percent certain you are right. Expect more to pile in as the night goes on. Good luck.

Too late for apologies you've upset our resident holier than thou lefties and will never be forgiven. It doesn't matter that you hadn't seen the woman's explanation of what happened you shouldnt comment unless you are 100, no 200% percent certain you are right. Expect more to pile in as the night goes on. Good luck.
He acted out of prejudice and its right he has been called out on it. At least he apologised unlike @lenshack

Im ready marra don't you worry. Some people just stand middle ground for 'likes' . Sad really.

Do you think it's acceptable? It seems to me like if I was going to insult an innocent person who had already gone through the trauma that woman had, I would make sure I knew what I was saying first. I don't understand why you think ignorance justifies what you said...

Are you sure? I've been told categorically by SMB experts she's having a ball.
Why should I justify myself to anyone, never mind a complete stranger who thinks I should. Go and watch Songs of Praise or whatever you do.

Coming from you of all people:lol:

Sorry but you were looking for an excuse to be outraged.

Yup, a case of fuck it, one picture that fits my preferred narrative, I'm piling in.

Why should I justify myself to anyone, never mind a complete stranger who thinks I should. Go and watch Songs of Praise or whatever you do.

Coming from you of all people:lol:

You're a bulls lug marra. You and the rest of anti Muslim crew are all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back