Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just typed his name into Google

Which of the linkedin profiles should I be reading?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=richard+littleton

This one?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/richardlittleton/

Build a wall!!!
And expect them to pay for it. Pushing the envelope a bit there though. I mean you'd have to be elected to a hugely powerful position to get that off the ground, president or something similar. People would have to vote you in, there's not a cat in hells chance of that happening in an enlightened, educated, well balanced western country. It's a novel idea but fantasy I'm afraid.

Reactions: GK
I find it difficult to understand why anyone on this board would not be averse in principle to the introduction of some elements of Islamic sharia law in the UK.
I accept that some elements deal with trading and domestic issues but any element of introduction in any shape or form would beckon and lead to a very slippery slope to those who want to apply sharia law to adultery leading to stoning and homosexuality which also bears the death penalty under the sharia code of practice

I'd like to ask the likes of @paws, @WHD, @mergleb etc... Should Muslim people be allowed to be doctors in the UK?

Surely if this is not a religion of peace, Muslim doctors will take these opportunities to murder all our good white non-muslim people in the country.

One apparently Muslim woman was casually walking past the ongoing scene of mayhem and devastation like it was a normal everyday occurrence.

I get the impression that as far as the majority of them are concerned, that is fairly typical of their attitude.

I'd like to ask the likes of @paws, @WHD, @mergleb etc... Should Muslim people be allowed to be doctors in the UK?

Surely if this is not a religion of peace, Muslim doctors will take these opportunities to murder all our good white non-muslim people in the country.

f***ing hell, what a moronic post.

Muslim doctors don't murder people therefore Islam is a religion of peace.

Great logic.

One apparently Muslim woman was casually walking past the ongoing scene of mayhem and devastation like it was a normal everyday occurrence.

I get the impression that as far as the majority of them are concerned, that is fairly typical of their attitude.
thing that got me was why was the person that captured the Muslim lass on the phone taking photo`s and not helping? Another Kevin Carter methinks

There's been a bit of a witch hunt with her, apparently she was on the phone to relatives to let them know she was okay. Even if she wasn't, there was other people taking selfies Ffs, which is much worse.

Embarrassing post, give your head a shake. It was a young woman, clearly upset by what she'd witnessed who was calling to let her parents know she hadn't died.

So what if she didn't help? I'd like to think if it was me I would, but from what the girl said (i) she asked if she could help and there were already half a dozen people helping and (ii) not everyone is a hero. Some people will see something like that and want to run away / be v upset/ go into shock. It's hardly grounds to criticise someone for.

But to then try and turn it into a wider criticism of a religion? Sick.

You've been absolutely shameful over the last 48 hours.

She does. Walks past whilst body on ground and members of public all trying to help....she walks past and doesn't bat an eyelid and looks at her mobile. Make of that what you will...

What a horrible, prejudiced piece of work you are.

She does. Walks past whilst body on ground and members of public all trying to help....she walks past and doesn't bat an eyelid and looks at her mobile. Make of that what you will...
What was it that triggered you mate, the headscarf?

Have you ever been involved in a serious incident? Serious question. I've been fortunate enough to only see one - but I also did some first aid and I remember being told that it helps nobody if everyone rushes round when someone is in a critical condition.

If she doesn't know first aid and there's already half a dozen people helping what the fuck do you want her to do? Stand on the sidelines and cheer them on? She said she asked if she could help - she was told they were taking care of it - she actually did the right thing by moving on. And calling her parents. The cheek, eh? :rolleyes:

She's a young woman whose just seen a f***ing terrorist attack. She is visibly upset.

There is ONE reason and one reason alone why this image is being shared and used as "proof" of something. The reason is racism. Get a grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back