Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtue signalling in a clamour for likes has turned into a disease on here. Jumping on somebody for the tiniest mistake then trying to humiliate him has become the normal as well because they know they will get likes and smug points from the like minded. It's sad really. It would have been enough just to point out to you that the woman in question has explained away her actions, but no that isn't enough.
Whereas immediately posting your unfounded inconsidered judgenents about a picture in which you haven't stopped to consider the context like he did is fine and dandy

Yep. Correct . Thing is ,people on here can't wait for people to slip up . Sad as ferk.

It's not about "can't wait", you're just being silly. I'm glad you apologised, but you have to understand that posting unfounded, (and let's be honest, widely discredited if you'd looked) rumours is dangerous in this case.

Both a) for the individual concerned and b) for the rest of us because it's meant to make us feel that Muslims are the "them" to our "us". That is just not true, and it contributes to this marginalisation that make arseholes feel the way to stand up and be counted is to kill innocent people.

It needs to be called out, and hard.

One apparently Muslim woman was casually walking past the ongoing scene of mayhem and devastation like it was a normal everyday occurrence.

I get the impression that as far as the majority of them are concerned, that is fairly typical of their attitude.
How many of "them" do you know Len?

If only the lass had used her phone and taken a pic of the prick who was taking a pic of her and the scene eh ?

Last edited:
It's not about "can't wait", you're just being silly. I'm glad you apologised, but you have to understand that posting unfounded, (and let's be honest, widely discredited if you'd looked) rumours is dangerous in this case.

Both a) for the individual concerned and b) for the rest of us because it's meant to make us feel that Muslims are the "them" to our "us". That is just not true, and it contributes to this marginalisation that make arseholes feel the way to stand up and be counted is to kill innocent people.

It needs to be called out, and hard.
Agreed.

My apologies. Didn't see the picture after what I saw. Or hear the lady's comments.

Not sure an apology is enough for this level of rank stupidity....Maybe just maybe she was not only shocked at the carnage and having witnessed a nutter running folk down in the street but then shitting herself as the lynch mob would be out before long looking for anyone in a Hijab.......Notice it didnt take that absolute abortion of a human being Tommy Robinson long to turn up spouting his bile.

Too late for apologies you've upset our resident holier than thou lefties and will never be forgiven. It doesn't matter that you hadn't seen the woman's explanation of what happened you shouldnt comment unless you are 100, no 200% percent certain you are right. Expect more to pile in as the night goes on. Good luck.

Why the fuck should she even have to explain? I saw a massive pile up on the A1 last year, air ambulance there, 3 cars totalled and a women died at the scene.....I just drove past, thanked my lucky stars that it wasnt us and let the emergency services get on with their job without doing like loads of others did and nearly add to the problems with a 2nd crash on the opposite side of the carriageway as they were too busy rubber necking to see the accident rather than watching the road. Oh and I also rang home too as I knew my Mrs would probably hear the news reports and worry about us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure an apology is enough for this level of rank stupidity....Maybe just maybe she was not only shocked at the carnage and having witnessed a nutter running folk down in the street but then shitting herself as the lynch mob would be out before long looking for anyone in a Hijab.......Notice it didnt take that absolute abortion of a human being Tommy Robinson long to turn up spouting his bile.
Give it a rest mate, Tommy Robinson talks more sense than you, is articulate, calm and asks probing questions, as it happens he predicted this type of attack years ago. Why not go head to head with him on Twitter he will destroy you.

Give it a rest mate, Tommy Robinson talks more sense than you, is articulate, calm and asks probing questions, as it happens he predicted this type of attack years ago. Why not go head to head with him on Twitter he will destroy you.

:lol: Tommy Robinson? You're not serious are you? Have you even watched the video of his latest appearance? Calm is the last word I would use. And what's the deal with the badge on his sleeve? Looks a lot like the Stormfront logo to me.

:lol: Tommy Robinson? You're not serious are you? Have you even watched the video of his latest appearance? Calm is the last word I would use. And what's the deal with the badge on his sleeve? Looks a lot like the Stormfront logo to me.
The same video where the protesters didn't know who run the EU and didn't have a clue of what we paid into the EU, btw it's Stone Island ;)

Why the fuck should she even have to explain? I saw a massive pile up on the A1 last year, air ambulance there, 3 cars totalled and a women died at the scene.....I just drove past, thanked my lucky stars that it wasnt us and let the emergency services get on with their job without doing like loads of others did and nearly add to the problems with a 2nd crash on the opposite side of the carriageway as they were too busy rubber necking to see the accident rather than watching the road. Oh and I also rang home too as I knew my Mrs would probably hear the news reports and worry about us.
Reeto. Jog on. Matter been discussed yesterday.

Watched a bit of news earlier, a couple of Imams saying how appalling it was, and how these people aren't Muslims and they need shaming. Then it went to Muslims on the street saying the same, and saying they hate these events, pointing out they then get the backlash.

The bloke in question was a violent Christian who then because a violent Muslim. A piece of shite basically.

Calm? Did you see the video of the pathetic little prick, his head nearly exploded all over his Stone Island hoolie jumper....The irony of that prat talking about extremism man :lol::lol::lol:

PS good job you told us that you were a supporter of Robinsons views, nobody would ever have guessed from your posts

Calm? Did you see the video of the pathetic little prick, his head nearly exploded all over his Stone Island hoolie jumper....The irony of that prat talking about extremism man :lol::lol::lol:
Ok mate we will agree to disagree, tune in to the NUS statement and keep yourself amused.

Calm? Did you see the video of the pathetic little prick, his head nearly exploded all over his Stone Island hoolie jumper....The irony of that prat talking about extremism man :lol:

PS good job you told us that you were a supporter of Robinsons views, nobody would ever have guessed from your posts
Nice edit, just like the cowards that are the subject of the thread.

Last edited:
Ok mate we will agree to disagree, tune in to the NUS statement and keep yourself amused.

Nice edit, just like the cowards that are the subject of the thread.

Extremism is extremism, he is a vile little cretin, thought he had retired from all this stuff anyway?

he was very calm and concise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back