Shots and explosions outside of Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we should insist that any child born in the UK has to have a very UK name such as Bob, Fred or Harry etc. At least when they then go off the rails we can at least see them as being a national. Will stop a load of the current shite being spouted

A UK name like Adrian Russell Elms, say?

Bob, Fred and Harry could also quite easily be Lakshmi, Leonardo or Ludmilla by the time their 20.

we can't cut economic ties Man. If that happened the companies that operate in, or do business with these countries would suffer, as a result the value of these companies would fall, and that would hurt the shareholders and we can't have that can we ? No of course not, we'll just carry on with the hypocrisy.

Probably just better off coming up with some rash short term measures to appease the reactionary kneejerking knackers that have crawled out the woodwork since yesterday

If you don't then I'm sure you'd have no problem living under sharia law. Is that correct?

Not sure those are mutually exclusive mate. Plus there's about three different topics you just mentioned.

I don't feel threatened and also not bothered about sharia law either as it will never have a affect on my life. If people did some homework about it. You'd realise it's not even what people bang on about. It's opt in not forced. It can never be forced. It's to help with family disputes and whatnot. We he already have a version of sharia law (jews) that already has been in place for ages with no bother.

Probably just better off coming up with some rash short term measures to appease the reactionary kneejerking knackers that have crawled out the woodwork since yesterday
Just as long as it's cheaper and doesn't hurt the interests of governments and multi national corporations.

Just as long as it's cheaper and doesn't hurt the interests of governments and multi national corporations.

How about we ban people from Sudan from travelling to the States and ban people using electronic devices on flights from the middle east.

That ought to do it!

Yet you typed that instead of his name into google

As in you're a dick

I typed what into Google instead of his name? eh??? :lol:

Last edited:
How about we ban people from Sudan from travelling to the States and ban people using electronic devices on flights from the middle east.

That ought to do it!
What a remarkable concept, I'm surprised no one thought of it before. Ideas like that could get you a long way in politics.

'I was devastated by witnessing aftermath of a numbing terror attack': Muslim woman who was vilified for 'walking past Westminster bridge horror' reveals she HAD helped the victims and was phoning her family to let them know she was safe.

'I'm shocked and totally dismayed at how a picture of me is being circulated on social media.

'To those individuals who have interpreted and commented on what my thoughts were in that horrific and distressful moment, I would like to say not only have I been devastated by witnessing the aftermath of a shocking and numbing terror attack, I've also had to deal with the shock of finding my picture plastered all over social media by those who could not look beyond my attire, who draw conclusions based on hate and xenophobia.

'My thoughts at that moment were one of sadness, fear, and concern.

'What the image does not show is that I had talked to other witnesses to try and find out what was happening, to see if I could be of any help, even though enough people were at the scene tending to the victims.

'I then decided to call my family to say that I was fine and was making my way home from work, assisting a lady along the way by helping her get to Waterloo station.

'My thoughts go out to all the victims and their families. I would like to thank Jamie Lorriman, the photographer who took the picture, for speaking to the media in my defence'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-took-picture-woman-bridge-defends-her.html

6m?

Thought it was nearer 3m there.

How much money did you donate? Or are you criticising the Muslim community for not raising enough money when you did fuck all yourself?
I put in £25 how much did you put in ? and it's near enough 6 million now, you probably took your figure from 2010 ;)

Violent Christian with string of offences turns Violent Muslim

That's all there is to it I.e violent man does violent things, believes in a God or other at different points

The figure is from 2014, a total of 3,047,000 Muslims in the UK. You reckon they've doubled in population in just over 2 years?

Full run down here: http://www.mcb.org.uk/muslimstatistics/
Does that include the secret ones who live in the walls tho

'I was devastated by witnessing aftermath of a numbing terror attack': Muslim woman who was vilified for 'walking past Westminster bridge horror' reveals she HAD helped the victims and was phoning her family to let them know she was safe.

'I'm shocked and totally dismayed at how a picture of me is being circulated on social media.

'To those individuals who have interpreted and commented on what my thoughts were in that horrific and distressful moment, I would like to say not only have I been devastated by witnessing the aftermath of a shocking and numbing terror attack, I've also had to deal with the shock of finding my picture plastered all over social media by those who could not look beyond my attire, who draw conclusions based on hate and xenophobia.

'My thoughts at that moment were one of sadness, fear, and concern.

'What the image does not show is that I had talked to other witnesses to try and find out what was happening, to see if I could be of any help, even though enough people were at the scene tending to the victims.

'I then decided to call my family to say that I was fine and was making my way home from work, assisting a lady along the way by helping her get to Waterloo station.

'My thoughts go out to all the victims and their families. I would like to thank Jamie Lorriman, the photographer who took the picture, for speaking to the media in my defence'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-took-picture-woman-bridge-defends-her.html

Not having that like,for starters she's not said Islam is a religion of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back