Shit Next Door Neighbours

Status
Not open for further replies.
... usually he only does ONE burger!
Brilliant :lol:

Can't be doing with people who'll blank you like. I live on a terraced street so I'll see people who live 4/5 doors either way on both sides of the road coming and going. Don't know them that well but I'll always say alright. Couple of them from over the road blanked me a few times though so fuck them, fuckers.

Known the couple one side of me for years since we were kids, they are great. The old dear the the other side is a nightmare though, she lost the plot years ago apparently according to an old fella who lives out the back of us. Flings bags of rubbish and shitty toilet paper on her garage roof all the time, police have been to our door a couple of times cause she’s ran into The New Derby and “caused a disturbance” wouldn’t tell us what though, often hear her smashing plates and cups in her back yard as well.

Mag next door, says hello, but keeps himself to himself, family upstairs but the oldest has discovered dope and smokes it at the back door and my place now stinks of it.
Imagine your kid smoking dope in your house .?!
I’d fuckin watch it.

Known the couple one side of me for years since we were kids, they are great. The old dear the the other side is a nightmare though, she lost the plot years ago apparently according to an old fella who lives out the back of us. Flings bags of rubbish and shitty toilet paper on her garage roof all the time, police have been to our door a couple of times cause she’s ran into The New Derby and “caused a disturbance” wouldn’t tell us what though, often hear her smashing plates and cups in her back yard as well.
Is she blond and does she have a big dog .?

Fair few cars around our area so sometimes we have to park on the bit of road that covers the gap between our drive and the neighbours (in front of his side garden), for some reason they absolutely hate it, despite the fact they have effectively 3 parking spaces for their one car (4 if you were to include parking in front of his drive). If we've 'parked' in the space next to our drive and infront of his side garden, as soon as we drive off he'll be out and moving his car off his drive and in to that space. It's mental, because then when we come back we're forced to park in front of his front garden.

Mine are all boring as fuck, save the weird old man over the road who spent about 10 minutes after locking it practically wanking the door handle off.

My mate has some corkers about his neighbours mind, the son is a little f***ing weirdo, the ma has hairier legs than the family dog and looks like Mrs Doubtfire, the dad is a skeleton with a white binbag over him who looks like he's brushed his hair with a toffee apple, looks like Jimmy Savile.

when the son got to 18 he used to roam the streets with his 'gang', bearing in mind this is an estate absolute teeming with pensioners, gods waiting room.
his gang consisting of one fat lad about his age who used to wear rollerskates all the time, a pair of pink shorts and his face looked like Marsden cliffs, a 13 year old girl and two 8 year old boys.
He's a definite Yewtree suspect, once when heading down to my mates he was holding hands with a lass who was no older than 14, he was about 23 at the time.
Same lad used to play Power Rangers with the wheelie bins when he was in his teens, the Ma put a full frozen turkey on the garage roof for the birds to eat, she once threatened to phone the police on us because we were playing headers and volleys in the street, she stood at the window holding the phone as my mate repeatedly kicked the footy at her garage door.

The Dad was relatively normal by comparison.

Mine are all boring as fuck, save the weird old man over the road who spent about 10 minutes after locking it practically wanking the door handle off.

My mate has some corkers about his neighbours mind, the son is a little f***ing weirdo, the ma has hairier legs than the family dog and looks like Mrs Doubtfire, the dad is a skeleton with a white binbag over him who looks like he's brushed his hair with a toffee apple, looks like Jimmy Savile.

when the son got to 18 he used to roam the streets with his 'gang', bearing in mind this is an estate absolute teeming with pensioners, gods waiting room.
his gang consisting of one fat lad about his age who used to wear rollerskates all the time, a pair of pink shorts and his face looked like Marsden cliffs, a 13 year old girl and two 8 year old boys.
He's a definite Yewtree suspect, once when heading down to my mates he was holding hands with a lass who was no older than 14, he was about 23 at the time.
Same lad used to play Power Rangers with the wheelie bins when he was in his teens, the Ma put a full frozen turkey on the garage roof for the birds to eat, she once threatened to phone the police on us because we were playing headers and volleys in the street, she stood at the window holding the phone as my mate repeatedly kicked the footy at her garage door.

The Dad was relatively normal by comparison.
I think Salvador Dali sounds like he’d be relatively normal by comparison

Lived next to a right bell end in Millfield ages ago who used to play rave music at daft o'clock midweek. Once had a load of teenage mates around (despite him being about 30) on a Wednesday at about 2am so I called the police. Tried to show off to his mates about an hour later by shouting through my letter box that he was going to knacker me in the morning (or words to that effect).

He almost p1ssed himself when he found me standing outside his door waiting for him to leave in the morning. He denied it then weirdly disappeared for about 3 months shortly after before turning up again. Think he got banged up for a bit.

Definitely the worst neighbour I've had. He was caught breaking into one of the houses a couple of doors down a while later but I'd moved by then. Pure scumbag.

The dickheads out the back from me have gone out tonight. Left all their windows open.
They've got a rottweiler and some yappy fluffy thing.
They're taking it in turns to do one big bark at a time. High pitched then low pitched. Been going on about 2 hours.

The dickheads out the back from me have gone out tonight. Left all their windows open.
They've got a rottweiler and some yappy fluffy thing.
They're taking it in turns to do one big bark at a time. High pitched then low pitched. Been going on about 2 hours.

I’d call the polis tbh.

Got the biggest **** of life living next door to us. Goes out of his way to be a tosser, and just generally thinks he owns/rund the whole street and does anything he can to inconvenience us. Used to offer him a spot of Queensbury rules on the front lawn and thought he was just a gobshite when he’d turn down my offer. Turns out he’s a copper

Miserable old twat neighbour of mine just told me and me mates to turn the music down for fuck all. Just went back to do more burping now he's put on some old shit about not getting fooled again

Dogs still barking away out the back like. Ridiculous feel sorry for those neighbours who are joined onto that house as they have two kids

Got the biggest **** of life living next door to us. Goes out of his way to be a tosser, and just generally thinks he owns/rund the whole street and does anything he can to inconvenience us. Used to offer him a spot of Queensbury rules on the front lawn and thought he was just a gobshite when he’d turn down my offer. Turns out he’s a copper
Coopers tend to be the worst when they are dicks. Had a neighbour when I was a kid who was a sergeant at Washington police station. Hoyed a bucket of dirty water over me when I was about 8 for having a water fight with his kids, fell off a bun in the process and nearly broke my neck. His son was a little twat who terrorised the estate keying cars. He then got demoted at work for braying his wife and a had a heart attack shame the silly **** didn’t drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back