Shit Next Door Neighbours

Got a right miserable couple on one side, they have no life whatsoever, they go nowhere, don't drink, don't like barbecues(they moaned when we had one so now I tell them so they can take the washing in), I say hello all the time and at least half the time get no reply the miserable twats. The other side are a lovely old couple who talk all the time, take our bins out, parcels in etc. Our street are a mix of good family houses and bungalows, unfortunately the family houses are mainly occupied by older people who moved in to them for that reason but now their family have moved on. In the next few years atleast 3 of them will have shuffled off.

No problems at all for me these days, although way back I had bother that resulted in a fist fight. Long time ago now but when I lived in Shiney I had a note slipped through the door complaining about the "disgusting noises" emanating from my bedroom. :cool:

That reminds me of one of the lads, it was summer and he had the bathroom window wide open when he went in to drop his guts. He said he farted git loud when he sat down and he heard his neighbour who was in the garden shout "what was that" to her husband in a git posh voice, she thought it was him :lol:

He's f***ing mankey like, his farts would make a fly spew up...

That reminds me of one of the lads, it was summer and he had the bathroom window wide open when he went in to drop his guts. He said he farted git loud when he sat down and he heard his neighbour who was in the garden shout "what was that" to her husband in a git posh voice, she thought it was him :lol:

:lol:

Had similar. Was stood at my back door having a tab and dropped a fart. Heard the neighbour shout to her husband “I’ve just heard that noise again!” :lol:

Not a problem from any of my neighbours probably because we are all 50+
But because I'm retired every Amazon, Parcel Force etc driver know I'll take in deliveries, one neighbour told me he had stuck me down as his alternative address cheeky basa.
Always give the boxes a good shake, tell my wife Sharon across the street seems to have ordered a 12inch brutaliser dildo,
We've got a neighbour a few doors down who's retired and the stuff I can't get sent to work more often than not ends up there. He's really canny and I feel bad when they end up taking a few in a short space of time, but his missus will sometimes just ignore us when we knock on :lol:

One of our neighbours is a lad and lass with two young kids. They’ve been there about 5 years and he’s spent about 4 of those locked up. She’s always shouting and swearing at their kids but otherwise there’s nowt to complain about.

I lived in an upstairs flat & the daft **** downstairs built a band rehearsal space in his front room. Drums the lot. Knocked on his door & raised it politely & answer was "what i do in my flat is my business".

Moved out eventually as if you complain it's 1. A right faff which is loaded in favour of the accused & 2. You have to state it on documents when you sell.

Back