Shit Next Door Neighbours

The dickheads out the back from me have gone out tonight. Left all their windows open.
They've got a rottweiler and some yappy fluffy thing.
They're taking it in turns to do one big bark at a time. High pitched then low pitched. Been going on about 2 hours.

Sheeps head laced with strychnine, hoy over wall, promlem solved

The neighbour ajoined to us is spot on, lovely lad and couldn’t give a toss about any noise, had a barbecue last year and said to him there might be a bit noise and his answer was ‘honestly mate, I couldn’t give a fuck, enjoy yourself’.

The other neighbour is alright but weird, two years in a row she’s sent a Christmas card to us with no name on, little does she know I know her name cos some post came to ours by mistake. She doesn’t say a word to me and completely blanks me on the streets, she loves our lass (no) though and goes out of her way to talk to her. She’s about 50 and a complete wad though, the neighbour not our lass.

The dickheads out the back from me have gone out tonight. Left all their windows open.
They've got a rottweiler and some yappy fluffy thing.
They're taking it in turns to do one big bark at a time. High pitched then low pitched. Been going on about 2 hours.
Sausage met and rat poison mate . For the dogs and the owners .

The neighbour ajoined to us is spot on, lovely lad and couldn’t give a toss about any noise, had a barbecue last year and said to him there might be a bit noise and his answer was ‘honestly mate, I couldn’t give a fuck, enjoy yourself’.

The other neighbour is alright but weird, two years in a row she’s sent a Christmas card to us with no name on, little does she know I know her name cos some post came to ours by mistake. She doesn’t say a word to me and completely blanks me on the streets, she loves our lass (no) though and goes out of her way to talk to her. She’s about 50 and a complete wad though, the neighbour not our lass.
Sounds like there's a buck there for you mate .

Last edited:
Walking back from the pub/shop, finishing a tab outside my home.

Laddo comes out: “just having a fag in the street are you?”

“Aye mate I am, I don’t smoke in the house”

He proceeded to pretend he was putting something in the bin, despite having nowt in his hands. Then went inside.

Warwick Hunt.

Walking back from the pub/shop, finishing a tab outside my home.

Laddo comes out: “just having a fag in the street are you?”

“Aye mate I am, I don’t smoke in the house”

He proceeded to pretend he was putting something in the bin, despite having nowt in his hands. Then went inside.

Warwick Hunt.

Do you hoy your fag ends on the floor? Otherwise weird.

She’s playing hard to get man , can you not read the signs ?

Current place the neighbours are no bother; landlord lives with his family next door and bar the odd faint screaming child sounds they never disturb us much, hardly ever hear or see the ones on the other side.

Had a very strange incident in my previous place mind. Lived in a flat within a building of others in Hackney when I first moved down here. We were in one of two flats on the ground floor, immediately became suspicious when it became apparent that the bloke next door had people in and out at all hours during the day from 7/8am until about 8 or 9 at night (assumed he was a dealer or something) but then it became stranger when one day I saw him moving a load of office furniture in. Turns out he was running a consultancy business from his flat (not allowed by terms of our contract), we thought about saying something to the landlord but wasn’t really much to gain as the bloke wasn’t a nuisance to us in any way and seemed friendly in passing.

About 6 months later I was woke up at about 4am on a weekday morning by loads of muffled shouting and screaming from next door and banging walls, followed by silence and then the sound of furniture and the like being shifted about for ages until dawn. Must have been grassed up or caught out and booted out by the landlord.

Never seen the bloke again after that, someone else moved in a few weeks after.

Last edited:

Back