Shiney Row burning body murder pair get whole-life jail terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

They met whilst serving life terms for murder.
f***ing shambles this country man. If you murder someone and get a life sentence it should be for life. This poor lass could be alive now (and her 2 kids could have a mam) if it wasn't for our pussywhipped approach to criminal justice.

Both of them previously killed pensioners after breaking into their homes and served 14 years. Fucks sake man.
Exactly what I was gonna say. If you murder someone you should never get the opportunity of parol.

People say the States are too harsh and in some cases they are, but these two would have never murdered again as they would never be released to do so.

He was thick so thankfully didn't have lessons with him.
Empty vessel.

Any exposure to the family? They must be real 'uns if they live next door and the camera installed caught him. I think i'd cut-off anyone who burnt somebody on Christmas Eve/Day.

Should both get a bullet in the nut , three people theyve killed between them and now mugs like us have to pay towards them living out there lives in a cushy jail ...disgusting imo,rant ower

They're not though are they? Used to support capital punishment, been in several jails now and they're far from cushy

I dont agree with the death penalty but they should rot forever in a jail with a concrete bunk...mat and a quilt. No luxury at all...no tv etc.
Just hard time

I dont agree with the death penalty but they should rot forever in a jail with a concrete bunk...mat and a quilt. No luxury at all...no tv etc.
Just hard time

I understand fully your sentiment, but that's a drain on the public purse to sustain a life which is destined to simply die either tomorrow or in years to come with no meaning. There's a definite case for capital punishment in some cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back