Shiney Row burning body murder pair get whole-life jail terms

Interesting, can you provide a link? I'd like to see how those costs about to more than housing, policing and feeding a person for over twenty years.

I'm not saying I disagree at all, it's just not something I've considered before.
I'll have a search, was years ago I heard mind it so might be bollocks. Would change my mind either way to be honest but it did put that argument to bed for me.

Interesting, can you provide a link? I'd like to see how those costs about to more than housing, policing and feeding a person for over twenty years.

I'm not saying I disagree at all, it's just not something I've considered before.
No links to any original data mind Death Penalty Cost – Amnesty International USA

I'll have a search, was years ago I heard mind it so might be bollocks. Would change my mind either way to be honest but it did put that argument to bed for me.

No links to any original data mind Death Penalty Cost – Amnesty International USA
Here's one https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjAQegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2TLnvCsHlpholhxtOwxsLW

Last edited:

I know jails get press to make the public angry. Sells papers. I've been in a few working. Give me a choice of 40 years in there or an injection, I'd take the injection every day. Let the fuckers rot, more of a punishment and will be lot more painful for them.
Well everyone has there veiws if we were all the same it would shite...

Back