Shiney Row burning body murder pair get whole-life jail terms

They met whilst serving life terms for murder.
f***ing shambles this country man. If you murder someone and get a life sentence it should be for life. This poor lass could be alive now (and her 2 kids could have a mam) if it wasn't for our pussywhipped approach to criminal justice.

Both of them previously killed pensioners after breaking into their homes and served 14 years. Fucks sake man.

Last edited:
I heard on the radio that they would never be released. Absolute waste of tax money imo, but better than them being on the streets.

They will be out at some point, we can 'rehabilitate' them.

Last edited:
Good, the disgusting, murdering scum will die in jail (but they should be dead really :evil:). My thoughts are with her family, I hope they're given support to to get through such a horrific time :cry:

Was it ever explained how they knew her?

She would rent out properties on behalf of Vietnamese without the correct paperwork (illegals) they would grow weed and she made a tidy profit. She met Unwin who was a handyman who would in turn clean up the houses after they finished growing the dope.

No worse exploiters of people than their own ..

Unfortunately for her moving in those circles led her to meet these two..

Why they killed her for was ridiculous..

They'll hopefully die in jail..

Shocking case and its awful they burned her and she may have still been alive whilst this happened.

The BBC made a typo..

"The fire he started to cover his tracks meant the victim could only be identified by his medical records."

Back