Shelvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree with him to an extent. A player who does what he does but better and more consistently......he's not the answer but a player like him might be

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...helvey-England-crying-midfielder-like-me.html

Aye being a bauld albino racist is one of them. Can't stand the prick me. Hope he gets a career ending injury.
:lol: Bit harsh like.

Trying to be objective on him, I don't think he's good enough for England, or not as a regular anyway. There'll be no success for a national team that has Shelvey in midfield. In the right team in the right form, he's a very good Premier League midfielder. The Mags I know have named him in the 2/3/4 in their squad who they believe is actually good enough for this year. My concern would be, when the going has got tough at both Swansea & the Mags, he's been a hindrance rather than a help. Benitez dropped him for the last 5-10 games when they went down. If the Mags aren't scrapping & fighting with backs to the wall performances this year & are doing ok, he'll be good. However if they are, he might be a problem. It was obvious last year he was far too good for the Championship.

Bloke has tonnes of ability. Id argue the prem doesnt have many better passers of the ball. The problem is he doesnt graft. At times be can be barely arsed and if things are against us forget it.

:lol:

You can't help yourselves can you? You can't just say he's a decent passers but doesn't work hard enough, he has to be one of the best in the PL

Never said he was one of the best - merely implied that on a English basis there arent many better passers of the ball in the prem. It is after all an article about him talking internationally.

Bloke has tonnes of ability. Id argue the prem doesnt have many better passers of the ball. The problem is he doesnt graft. At times be can be barely arsed and if things are against us forget it.
Never said he was one of the best - merely implied that on a English basis there arent many better passers of the ball in the prem. It is after all an article about him talking internationally.

I used to work with a Swansea fan and he was delighted when you took him for the price paid. Called him a MOTD player and a homer. Interested to see how he does this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back