Sheepfolds area

Brett

Striker
Having the rugby womans world cup in Sunderland has made me think what can be achieved by the time this happens in 2 years Time.

I know the stables is happening, Edward Thompsons is currently been demolished and we finally have go on the esports and design academy's.

We also will have the bridge across to the city centre.

The council need to push these developments now as we want to give a good and lasting impression of the area.

Don't know if everything is possible in 2 years but would love to walk to one of thr rugby games with everything looking very different after a quick pint in the botanist

Last edited:

Having the rugby womans world cup in Sunderland has made me think what can be achieved by the time this happens in 2 years Time.

I know the stables is happening, Edward Thompsons is currently been demolished and we finally have go on the esports and design academy's.

The council need to push these developments now as we want to give a good and lasting impression of the area.

Don't know if everything is possible in 2 years but would love to walk to one of thr rugby games with everything looking very different after a quick pint in the botanist

There's a time table in the master plan for when things are due to be completed

Can’t see the esports centre working out at all. British people just aren’t into esports. I’m a massive watcher of it and the amount of people who cringed at FIFA being played on SkySports during COVID showed how uninterested British people are.

Absolutely huge in countries like Sweden and certain games are classified as an official sport in South Korea. Just has no place in England unfortunately.

Can’t see the esports centre working out at all. British people just aren’t into esports. I’m a massive watcher of it and the amount of people who cringed at FIFA being played on SkySports during COVID showed how uninterested British people are.

Absolutely huge in countries like Sweden and certain games are classified as an official sport in South Korea. Just has no place in England unfortunately.
Isn't that the point though? It's a hq & training centre to expand its growth in this country.

Back