Sheepfolds area

Looks like all industrial units going near the rail line. So this goes right across site. Big scale project. Hopefully this moves forward quickly. Although I still prefer the sports Village idea from late 90s I'm aware that won't happen and look forward to proper use of site.

Yep, plus the Skills Centre, eSports Arena, Stables Restaurants all interlinked with the new footbridge where youā€™ll find a new lovely park, eye infirmary etc etc etc.

Mental.

Huge, surreal improvements in a short space of time.
hopefully they have the budget to build it, they have now lost their 3rd contractor on the vaux housing with nowt imminent

Some of that looks class..

The road outside the stables is going to be called the 'way of light'

We can guess they will want 'light' in the bridge name although that is going to go to public consultation
I think the bridge should have two names depending on which way you're walking.

'The Bridge of Hope' and 'The Bridge of Despair'.

Keep your fingers crossed that I'm not involved in the consultation.

I think the bridge should have two names depending on which way you're walking.

'The Bridge of Hope' and 'The Bridge of Despair'.

Keep your fingers crossed that I'm not involved in the consultation.
As long as it doesnt have the word promotion in it like some poor buggars living on the old roker park

What's the thin skyscraper thing where that bar 73 and Joan's cafe and that are? Looks class.Gonna be a bit of a bottleneck that way of light.Also very sceptical about getting a contractor here in the current climate.We cannot even get anyone to take over the much smaller vaux site.

What's the thin skyscraper thing where that bar 73 and Joan's cafe and that are? Looks class.Gonna be a bit of a bottleneck that way of light.Also very sceptical about getting a contractor here in the current climate.We cannot even get anyone to take over the much smaller vaux site.
thats the geothermal power station

Back