Sending your child to London

Status
Not open for further replies.

That could be a problem mind, the 4 of us went down to London a few years ago and managed to get split up on the tube, the door slammed shut the nano second i stepped on carrying my 6 year old leaving our lass and the boy on the platform..

It was a proper last second decision to pick her up as well, if i let her go on first like I had been (I normally get wrong for helping her cos she's an independent little bollocks) it would have had her away by herself. Shudder.....

But they give warnings before the doors close, it's not like they just close out of nowhere.

Seen loads of groups schoolchildren on the tube. All seem to be managed quite well. If a random group of American teachers and students can do it, as I seen recently, I'm sure the vast majority here can.

But they give warnings before the doors close, it's not like they just close out of nowhere.

Seen loads of groups schoolchildren on the tube. All seem to be managed quite well. If a random group of American teachers and students can do it, as I seen recently, I'm sure the vast majority here can.

It f***ing didn't like, the door twatted me on the back just as the warning went off.

Mackem al much prefers sunderland clearly, with its Christopher wren designed train station and civic centre building

Not really, i'm not from Sunderland, never seen that train station or civic centre. I do know that the city centre there is a dump too though. I'll admit London is better than that.

The bairn's 4 and I'd send him on any trip for a few days off.

Can't believe some of the comments on this thread like, or the parents refusing to send their kids, especially when it's been pointed out plenty of schools do it year on year. Yeah London is big, yeah it's busy, but people wouldn't be visiting from all over the world if it was that dangerous.

I was happy for her to go and have paid the deposit. It's now been cancelled as not enough children want to go in case they get blown up by terrorists.

Forgive me, I know your kids are all very astute and know what's going on in the world, but I don't believe for a second that it's the other children who have said they don't want to get blown up.
That sounds like the parents may have dripped that into their ears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back