Sending your child to London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having read this thread I now understand why Londoners get paid more than the rest of the country. It’s obviously a danger payment because we’re dodging terrorists all the way into work and running the gauntlet of getting stabbed as we get off the bus.

Going out to Pret at lunchtime is like summat out of GTA, I admit, but as long as I have my Kevlar underwear on, I’m usually okay.

Last edited:

Having read this thread I now understand why Londoners get paid more than the rest of the country. It’s obviously a danger payment because we’re dodging terrorists all the way into work and running the gauntlet of getting stabbed as we get off the bus.

Going out to Pret at lunchtime is like summat out of GTA, I admit, but as long as I have my Kevlar underwear on, I’m okay.

I like to show these Muslims who's boss.

Often swagger down brick lane INA lunchtime

i would have let him go, Derwent hill was all they had the chance to do and he loved that, he's in year 7 now and is off to Germany with monkwearmouth in june. It sounds amazing.

Mind i did bray his arse once for bolting onto a busy road, I'm now worried I've made the wrong choice being a shit parent and all.

Kids aged 10 travelling in the tube with only a few minders?
That would pull on my heartstrings big time tbh.

That could be a problem mind, the 4 of us went down to London a few years ago and managed to get split up on the tube, the door slammed shut the nano second i stepped on carrying my 6 year old leaving our lass and the boy on the platform..

It was a proper last second decision to pick her up as well, if i let her go on first like I had been (I normally get wrong for helping her cos she's an independent little bollocks) it would have had her away by herself. Shudder.....

Just a straw poll as I'm proper fummin about something!

If you had a child in Year 6 (age 10-11), would you be willing to send them on a school trip to London? It would include travelling down by train, staying in a Youth Hostel for two nights and visiting popular tourist attractions by Tube.
Yes.

Yes. Arl ower!
Mine did the same trip, train up, stayed on a boat youth hostel, sight seeing and the left like. Rose theatre as the tudors is on the syllabus and had a great time.

some of the trips my 2 get a chnace to go on are mental.... I let them do the short europe trips but the south america, Africa , India trips are just silly priced

I have one going to ww1 battlefields in a few weeks and that about £180. travel dead early friday. one night in hotel and back Saturday evening. wouldnt mind but they will stay in a flea pit accommodation not even A half decent IBIS or something
My daughters been to Uganda and Morocco as well as lots of uk stuff. I wish I could have my time again. Saying that, my mam and dad couldn’t have afforded what we have paid out in recent years.

Our junior school Christmas parties involved Scottish country dancing. We were paired up and had to do the gay gordons etc. No idea why they thought that was a fun party afternoon as everyone hated it!

In the last year juniors, it was amazing because we were allowed disco lights on and danced to Agadoo and Superman etc :lol:

I remember that, good old Blackfell. For your special treat this year, we will force you to do something you hate, you will need to practice in the weeks coming up so that the hate will build slowly and we know this because we have had years of pupils before you hate it all when we did it to them. I remember loads of us ignoring the dances and just running around having fun with a teacher screaming at us for not doing it properly

That's right, they shouldn't.
Kids unlucky enough to be born in London should be shipped out by train to live with familues in the country . . . at least until this whole thing blows over.
if only that idea had thought of before, save a lot of heartache

Just a straw poll as I'm proper fummin about something!

If you had a child in Year 6 (age 10-11), would you be willing to send them on a school trip to London? It would include travelling down by train, staying in a Youth Hostel for two nights and visiting popular tourist attractions by Tube.
Did exactly that in 1972 except it was by coach and we stayed in a B&B. We also went to Wembley to see England Schoolboys play Germany.

Nowt properly traumatising.

I was 14 but looked about 11. We were in a crowded toy shop (don't remember the name), the rest of my family were in another section so I was by myself.

Some Asian bloke was standing next to me with his crotch rubbing against my arm. It was busy but not busy enough for him to be rubbing his balls up against me. He didn't seem to be paying attention so I assumed it was an accident, I was uncomfortable so I put a bit of distance between us. A couple of minutes later he's doing it again, again I moved away, this time to a completely different display.

A few minutes go by, there he is with his dick rubbing against my arm again. I wouldn't say he was erect but it was more than a semi.

I shout something like "fuck off you bastard" and he scarpers, my mam comes out of nowhere and I get a proper clip for swearing while half the shop are watching. :lol:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back