Second club to follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spennymoor! Black and White stripes aren't they?

This, fuck em
I couldn't be arsed like. If for any reason Sunderland ceased to exist, I'd only support another club if I was involved in some way working for or part owning them. Otherwise I'd be an armchair fan of the game in general.

Tbf, since we've not been able to get to the match I've not really watched any footy.

I've an irrational hatred for most clubs in England (rational for the mags, boro, Leeds etc)

Last edited:
I’m going to watch Morpeth Town play Grantham next Saturday. Morpeth have recently had a new owner put a bit of money into the club so the ground has been renovated and it’s a nice day out.

Always feel good to support your local club.

Any team that plays in the city of Sunderland. I think Sunderland west end will do well this season and Ryhope CW.

I'm a social butterfly, love my local football where I've lived.

Morpeth Town
Greenock Morton (they really hate anyone in Black'n'White stripes, they call them the Skunks...St.Mirren)
Blyth Spartans

Brad used to be my gaffer's boss, he's gravy through and through. Decent bloke but still..... ;)

I’m going to watch Morpeth Town play Grantham next Saturday. Morpeth have recently had a new owner put a bit of money into the club so the ground has been renovated and it’s a nice day out.

Always feel good to support your local club.

That's good, Ken Beattie's thrown some money into that club. I work literally 5 minutes from Craik Park so may drop in for some midweek games

I've been watching quite a bit of Hebburn last few seasons, easier when a team plays decent football, mind it was a scrappy affair v Shildon tonight, who were a good side.

Last edited:
We usually go and watch one either Sunderland RCA or Ryhope CW in the Northern League. As it happens they were playing each other on Saturday. Decent game it was as well. Finished 1-1 in front of a good crowd of over 200.

Hoping to go to Wembley to see Consett v Hebburn Town in the FA Vase final at the end of the month. County Durham final. Supporting Consett.

I can't wait to get back watching the lads, but I came across an offer from a non-league club in County Durham which could fill the football void on some weekends.

Spennymoor Town.

Not too far away and they have a great little set-up by the looks of it. Had a quick look at their site and they are getting loads of ground works and some fan zones.

Season tickets well priced. An idea for fans who might live in the area?
Been to watch Harrogate a couple of times, might try York City next in their new Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back