Second club to follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't wait to get back watching the lads, but I came across an offer from a non-league club in County Durham which could fill the football void on some weekends.

Spennymoor Town.

Not too far away and they have a great little set-up by the looks of it. Had a quick look at their site and they are getting loads of ground works and some fan zones.

Season tickets well priced. An idea for fans who might live in the area?
Do you work in marketing?😉

I’ll ask my missus, she knows everyone. We’re posh and have a box (they’re cheap!) so don’t get in the bar too often.
ok, it was at the old ground, iirc they went bust and reformed?

I think her name was Tracy Hamilton, we worked together and she knew loads about non league football.

None.

Been to see Woking once, Guildford once (got asked to leave...) and Shields once (Wembley for a tenner - why not?)

I couldn't be arsed like. If for any reason Sunderland ceased to exist, I'd only support another club if I was involved in some way working for or part owning them. Otherwise I'd be an armchair fan of the game in general.
I’ve shares in Oviedo! Just have to email em when we’re going and there’s a free ticket waiting. Between Madrid and Spain’s Northern coast I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back