Second club to follow?

Gyan_33

I can't wait to get back watching the lads, but I came across an offer from a non-league club in County Durham which could fill the football void on some weekends.

Spennymoor Town.

Not too far away and they have a great little set-up by the looks of it. Had a quick look at their site and they are getting loads of ground works and some fan zones.

Season tickets well priced. An idea for fans who might live in the area?

One of my good mates has a Season Ticket, goes to a few of their away games. Doesn't shut up about how 'they'll get promoted next season' every single season. Iirc their stadium held them back a bit as it had slopes near the corners and used to flood a lot but it's all been fixed now.

Play in black & white though, so not for me.

If we aren't playing or its an away match I'm not going to I have been known to go and watch Bishop Auckland play, canny stadium but owners are apparently not putting anything into the club (something I heard from a mate how is a season ticket holder there)

my local club is Dagenham & Redbridge but i dont go often - its just too cockney for me what with all those happy hammers fans there who cant afford premier league ticket prices

I can't wait to get back watching the lads, but I came across an offer from a non-league club in County Durham which could fill the football void on some weekends.

Spennymoor Town.

Not too far away and they have a great little set-up by the looks of it. Had a quick look at their site and they are getting loads of ground works and some fan zones.

Season tickets well priced. An idea for fans who might live in the area?
Just signs up and uses their first and currently only post to tout for business.

Clever thinking by the Spennymoor marketing department to get free advertising😀

Back