Season Card Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only issue would be if the bank didnt do that, Sunderland send the trigger for the payment. Unlike standing orders which are under your control. Cancel with both parties just to make sure
You can see it has been cancelled immediately. Also the ticket office is closed

The only issue would be if the bank didnt do that, Sunderland send the trigger for the payment. Unlike standing orders which are under your control. Cancel with both parties just to make sure
Yeah, I've sent the email off and cancelled the DD on the banking app. Just seen a lot of people say they've emailed the club but not cancelled the DD which is asking for trouble - the ticket office staff are all furloughed and will have thousands of emails to sift through when they return. To be honest I doubt they'll even read the emails now they've seen the reaction. They'll surely get a notification to say the payment was unsuccessful so why bother reading the same thing twice?

It was. He absolutely lost the plot anarl 😂 He was rumbled by @Ashley In!! a few weeks back lying about what games hes been to so it was only a matter of time before he flipped:lol:
Posted on this thread yesterday mate.. Kildare has a huge problem, i'd say its a medical condition..Or he is taking something..

Disappeared yet again.

You can see it has been cancelled immediately. Also the ticket office is closed

You doing it online?

Some people wont be, just spend 1 minute cancelling it at the other end, you should be fine.

As people have previously said, the people who deal with DD payments at the club are going to be buried in emails when they get back. Its the club that will send the request to your bank for the payment, they will still do it if its not cancelled at the club end, but if your bank have cancelled it there shouldnt be a problem. But trust me sometimes things go wrong :)

Yeah, I've sent the email off and cancelled the DD on the banking app. Just seen a lot of people say they've emailed the club but not cancelled the DD which is asking for trouble - the ticket office staff are all furloughed and will have thousands of emails to sift through when they return. To be honest I doubt they'll even read the emails now they've seen the reaction. They'll surely get a notification to say the payment was unsuccessful so why bother reading the same thing twice?

As long as your bank have cancelled it should be fine

It was. He absolutely lost the plot anarl 😂 He was rumbled by @Ashley In!! a few weeks back lying about what games hes been to so it was only a matter of time before he flipped:lol:

Probably for the best that tbh. He told me he was incapable of typing properly because of the rage this forum causes him. Apparently that's way every other post was like alphabet soup.

If something makes you so angry that your hands stop working you really are better off taking a step back.

Weird like. He doesn't even support us so I don't know why anything bothers him so much.

Cheers ! Is the refund for this season automatic if games not played ? Never thought I’d cancel but what they are proposing is scandalous !!

No you have to apply for it i think. Probably because they are hoping people can't be bothered, especially with the 'box office' (hate how they call it that) being closed.

I've never been bothered about refund for this season tbh but more I see from them, the more I feel like I'll apply for one out of principle.

I was told as much by one of them. When RAWA asked me to go to the meeting this time last year, they were very well aware of who I was.
SAFC have watched this place avidly since it rose to the top of the safc websites. From Murray onwards whoever owned SAFC has used it for free feedback and ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back