Season Card Q&A

It was stated that if the 2020-21 season starts behind closed doors, supporters who renewed would receive a streaming pass at no additional cost. Is this as well as a refund, or would this be the solitary replacement for any games missed?

A.
No, as stated above, season card holders would be provided with a streaming pass only for any games missed and no additional or alternative refund would be given.

If there are multiple season card holders in one household, will incentives or proportional refunds be offered for multiple renewals as opposed to offering multiple streaming passes?

A.
No, as detailed above.

I’m surprised anyone thought you would get the away games. Was always only going to be the home games.

We are customers in the eyes of the club, with those renewing doing it out of support, to a board who could care less.

Should add away games at least with the streaming pass. Although I do think 20/21 season will start with fans In stadiums though in September/October, and possibly with 25% capacity.

Really glad I paid for 3 seats in full for next season in March :rolleyes: I never stream games as they’re too unreliable. Looks like I’m stuffed then.Is there a shout with trying to claim back on my credit card does anyone think.

Last edited:
An absolutely disgraceful and short sighted decision by the club.

Nobody in their right mind would renew on those conditions.

I was all for renewing if games that did not allow supporters to attend due to Covid were to be refunded but no way will I renew based on being offered a stream in return.

Back