Season Card Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

The more i think about what the club has done the more pissed off i get it really feels like stuart donald has just pulled the shutters down and said fuck u to all the fans it will break my heart to cancel i love this club but i will not support this man and his group of mates who are ruining our club any more. Even my mam who has been going for 40 yrs and has been a supporter of SD even when things were going to shit has decided enough is enough

GOM has also mentioned that he has only met Donald once briefly but seems to know Methven a bit better. He's not going to come out and say it but I'd imagine it's Methven. We also know he was a regular on the Oxford forum, so it stands to reason that he'd at least read this forum from time to time. Being honest I imagine Donald will look in as well, he had social media, was often getting messages about this place and I think natural curiosity would make most people look in from time to time if they thought they were being discussed. They might have stopped looking now mind!

I just hope they know @chriswallace85 thinks they're a set of fuckin' arseholes.

GOM has also mentioned that he has only met Donald once briefly but seems to know Methven a bit better. He's not going to come out and say it but I'd imagine it's Methven. We also know he was a regular on the Oxford forum, so it stands to reason that he'd at least read this forum from time to time. Being honest I imagine Donald will look in as well, he had social media, was often getting messages about this place and I think natural curiosity would make most people look in from time to time if they thought they were being discussed. They might have stopped looking now mind!
As far as I know Donald had never attended a RAWA meeting up until he had to try and smooth over the "Sunderland disease" comment. One of those suspected to be Methven on here had a meltdown yesterday and said he wasn't coming back.

This is my take on it. They knew they were taking the piss with that original offer of watching a stream in place of attending the match with no refund for the difference in value. But they thought fuck it, we have nothing to loose by trying it. Then if we get a huge backlash we will backtrack and offer them x to get them back on side again. I expect them to come back with a reasonable package, and I hope no fucker takes them up on it. The very fact that they tried this in the first place shows you the type of people we are dealing with. They have no love for the club, all they want is to maximise their profit, and they dont give a flying fuck how they do it, see writing off the parachute payments and vague comments about whether it will or wont be paid back. I wonder if one of them has a horse called Black Bess

As far as I know Donald had never attended a RAWA meeting up until he had to try and smooth over the "Sunderland disease" comment. One of those suspected to be Methven on here had a meltdown yesterday and said he wasn't coming back.

He's not. I've seen posts from him when I've literally been sitting feet away from Methven, and him nowhere near his phone.

This is my take on it. They knew they were taking the piss with that original offer of watching a stream in place of attending the match with no refund for the difference in value. But they thought fuck it, we have nothing to loose by trying it. Then if we get a huge backlash we will backtrack and offer them x to get them back on side again. I expect them to come back with a reasonable package, and I hope no fucker takes them up on it. The very fact that they tried this in the first place shows you the type of people we are dealing with. They have no love for the club, all they want is to maximise their profit, and they dont give a flying fuck how they do it, see writing off the parachute payments and vague comments about whether it will or wont be paid back. I wonder if one of them has a horse called Black Bess
Exactly right mate.... I cancelled mine yesterday and it really bothers me. I’ve gone for 50 years plus a very large number of away games etc. SAFC is a huge part of my life. I didn’t take the decision lightly but I’m not prepared to sit with these clowns in charge running the club into the ground. They can stick any backtrack up their arse. I want them gone and somebody with a long term plan for the club in charge.

It is obvious that these two did not have any long term plan for the club and have been caught out. They need to get out.

NAH!

It's too late, loads have cancelled, I'd love to know how many have

They were and are completely out of depth, and people who are out of depth in my experience often spend time obsessing with what everyone thinks of them and trying to please everyone. That is exactly what they did when they started. So I have absolutely no doubt they are obsessed with this place.

Noticed on the Wise Men Say podcast the host said something along the lines of, "I don't know why the owners are so fascinated with readytogo", they must look on here.

Of course they will look on here I like WMS although people jump on them and say they don’t speak for me well plenty of opinion on here where people speak for themselves if WMS are unsure of the fascination I would suggest they come on and read people’s views

Dark times ahead

Me and my mate have 4 Quinns sports bar tickets between us, renewal would be £4780. We probably spend around another £2000 in there over the season.
We feel exactly the same as you about this, they can fuck off. So there is another @£7k.

bloody hell,these lot sure know how to lose supporters and money,bloody idiots doing this kind of stuff,trouble with these fukas is that they're so bloody cocksure about what they are

I really cannot understand how they have failed to address this issue.

Why not simply adjust the DD payments to monthly, until the guarantee of the stadium opening to fans.

For those months you only have access to a stream, the DD payment charge is equal to watching a stream.

Once the stadium opens, the monthly DD payment increases as you are physically attending the match.

Those who have paid in advance will receive a refund based around the number of games streamed.

The only people who would loose out, are those purchasing multiple tickets, living in the same household.

Agree that its harsh, but maybe a better compromise than the current shambles.
Adjust it so the DD is charged per game you actually log in to watch. That resolves the multiple ST household issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back