Scariest ground you’ve ever been to from a Liverpool forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember reading some hooligan book that a mate had loaned me, and in it that Jason Marriner (Chelsea) and Colin Blaney (Man Utd) said it was easily one the worst places to go to, especially during the miners strike. The lad from Everton also said if Sunderland were organised, they would’ve been unstoppable due to the numbers we took away.

I’m glad Football has came a long way from hooliganism. The 80’s sounded mental following your team.

80’s was a walk in the park compared with the 70’s man.

aye,sheepshis with footie tops on
The cool kids in the South Stand
The oldies in the East
The assorted Audio drivers in the West and
The mixed bag of rabble in the North

Where did the radgies who used to frequent Roker go? Did they just die out?

I remember reading some hooligan book that a mate had loaned me, and in it that Jason Marriner (Chelsea) and Colin Blaney (Man Utd) said it was easily one the worst places to go to, especially during the miners strike. The lad from Everton also said if Sunderland were organised, they would’ve been unstoppable due to the numbers we took away.

I’m glad Football has came a long way from hooliganism. The 80’s sounded mental following your team.

80’s were a piece of piss compared to the 70’s, especially the early ones

Roker Park days when any away fan getting off the train at Seaburn station would see
“all away fans die”’
written on the wall ,
nearest pub , The Blue Bell too !

Suppose it depends on your own personal experiences on the day. The worst I ever went to was QPR away...not because of the QPR ground or fans but because we got attacked on the tube back by a load of huge black men in crombies...I think they were West Ham. They systematically worked their way through the train which by now had stopped. One lad lost his finger end and we all got a good slap. If that wasn’t bad enough we got jumped by a large group of Man City fans who were also playing on London outside one of the main line train stations later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back