Scariest ground you’ve ever been to from a Liverpool forum

I remember leaving the Britannia Stadium after a 2-1 win to see police horses charging towards us, no idea what that was about but it's as scary as i've experienced away from home

I did mate, got clouted in the main stand, was in the Fulwell but i was 16ish and ran like fuck onto the pitch :lol:, i also was in the clock stand Liam o brien game, huddled in a corner next to the Fullwell , no one came near us.

Roker was easily more scary the SJP i guess for an away fan with all the little streets off memory around the ground.However we tended to come away the points so ive nothing but happy memories TBone mukka ;)
What a load of shite.No mags were in the clockstand next to the fulwell that day. A few were in the seats. We were directly below them in the paddocks, shitloads of us. The coppers had yous well looked after, if you were in with them fair dos, it contained a fair few of the NME, all older lads but you didn't want to play afterwards. I was only 21 then, with all our main lads and you would have been battered that day.

Never found RP intermediating from a point of view that I would get my head kicked in , your part of the world makes out of towners welcome and it was always a good trip up especially a weekend on the lash, (idols, feenos (sp) the grange pub etc)
RP was what a football ground should be ie in the middle of everything surrounded by housing and side roads where the floodlights were visible over the chimneys , you got a buzz just by seeing that, the smell of fried onions, beer and cigarette smoke that's what made it a football ground , not some soulless bowl in a middle of a retail park
the only thing I found intimidating was being on an open terrace freezing your knackers off

What a load of shite.No mags were in the clockstand next to the fulwell that day. A few were in the seats. We were directly below them in the paddocks, shitloads of us. The coppers had yous well looked after, if you were in with them fair dos, it contained a fair few of the NME, all older lads but you didn't want to play afterwards. I was only 21 then, with all our main lads and you would have been battered that day.

This. There was a few next to us in the Clockstand, Roker corner paddocks who kept their mouths shut then, when rumbled got all brave behind a line of coppers. One had actually been talking to me just before the winning goal and was giving it the Bradley Wiggins to me behind a woman copper just after they'd scored. I was only 16 and he must have been in his 30s.

In the early to mid 90s we went on a Tuesday night when there was still the away terrace (railway end?).

After the match we were let out at the same time and their dodge pots were hitting women and kids according to some reports.

I think at that time away supporters were in one half of the Tilton End (that was certainly the case in the 80's). The other half was the main Blues singing zone, and where the Zulus (their main firm) would congregate.

Wisla Krakow for me, went in there with my Rugby supporting mate from St. Helens, his only other experience had been a sanitised game with school at Old Trafford.

Anyway, we went in and bought tickets in the cheap seats, turned out it was the stand where all the ultras sat, he went to video the start of the game when they were chanting and got his phone took off him and in no uncertain terms, DO NOT FILM.

Was mental, they drew 2-2 and conceded in the last minute.

I think at that time away supporters were in one half of the Tilton End (that was certainly the case in the 80's). The other half was the main Blues singing zone, and where the Zulus (their main firm) would congregate.

Pussy cats. All of them. Sneeze and they would run for it.

Wisla Krakow for me, went in there with my Rugby supporting mate from St. Helens, his only other experience had been a sanitised game with school at Old Trafford.

Anyway, we went in and bought tickets in the cheap seats, turned out it was the stand where all the ultras sat, he went to video the start of the game when they were chanting and got his phone took off him and in no uncertain terms, DO NOT FILM.

Was mental, they drew 2-2 and conceded in the last minute.
Did he get his phone back?

Back