Scariest ground you’ve ever been to from a Liverpool forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a load of shite.No mags were in the clockstand next to the fulwell that day. A few were in the seats. We were directly below them in the paddocks, shitloads of us. The coppers had yous well looked after, if you were in with them fair dos, it contained a fair few of the NME, all older lads but you didn't want to play afterwards. I was only 21 then, with all our main lads and you would have been battered that day.
There was a group of black and whites right against the fence of the Fulwell in the Clockstand . End of game there was nobody with 20 yards of them. Got pelted with coins from the Fulwell walking out but they didn' move. Might have been the 1st leg Play off but I'm sure it was the O'Brien game.

Wisla Krakow for me, went in there with my Rugby supporting mate from St. Helens, his only other experience had been a sanitised game with school at Old Trafford.

Anyway, we went in and bought tickets in the cheap seats, turned out it was the stand where all the ultras sat, he went to video the start of the game when they were chanting and got his phone took off him and in no uncertain terms, DO NOT FILM.

Was mental, they drew 2-2 and conceded in the last minute.
:lol: schoolboy error:lol:

There was a group of black and whites right against the fence of the Fulwell in the Clockstand . End of game there was nobody with 20 yards of them. Got pelted with coins from the Fulwell walking out but they didn' move. Might have been the 1st leg Play off but I'm sure it was the O'Brien game.

:lol: schoolboy error:lol:
Although it was 26 year ago I can remember it well. I can't believe It was that game mind.there was around 100 lads with me, all the owld vauxies were there with us.we were trying to get into a bunch of nme mags in the seats all game. We were half way between the fulwell and half way line.when we equalised i was in the pitch.
If them mags were there in 92 we wernt aware of it.

I never had bother at Roker Park as a Sheff U fan, but my mate got headbutted at the end of the Glyn Hodges sending off game in 1991. We were sitting in the Clock Stand.
There were always plenty hanging out round the back alleys on the way back to Seaburn Station after the match too.

Although it was 26 year ago I can remember it well. I can't believe It was that game mind.there was around 100 lads with me, all the owld vauxies were there with us.we were trying to get into a bunch of nme mags in the seats all game. We were half way between the fulwell and half way line.when we equalised i was in the pitch.
If them mags were there in 92 we wernt aware of it.
They stood out like sore thumbs. Nobody was standing near them 2nd half. I walked past from The Fulwell End whilst they were standing there at full time. Coins were getting pelted at them. Lads were trying to get through side door of Clockstand from The Fulwell.

Other than the Mags the only time i've been a bit wary of home fans and felt a bit uncomfortable was Upton Park. We took a wrong turn on Green Street and it was a bit dodgy.

Wolves could be a bit scary going through that underpass the knars

Yeah, shocking isn't it. It sickens me that they don't go around giving away fans black eyes or stabbing them in the belly.

What we need is violence, I mean,what even is football without hooliganism?
What is football. I watch Sunderland the knars haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back