Scariest ground you’ve ever been to from a Liverpool forum

Scariest looking ive been to was the old Celtic Park, fuck me some of the roads around there

Nee one could really take the piss back then. even at the height of the Man Utd trouble, Millwall, west ham and Chelsea...

I did mate, got clouted in the main stand, was in the Fulwell but i was 16ish and ran like fuck onto the pitch :lol:, i also was in the clock stand Liam o brien game, huddled in a corner next to the Fullwell , no one came near us.

Roker was easily more scary the SJP i guess for an away fan with all the little streets off memory around the ground.However we tended to come away the points so ive nothing but happy memories TBone mukka ;)
You had a run of 35 years without winning at Roker.

3 games Dangermag, were you not there? in our end i bet? :cool:

So I recall the incident and you take that as me not being there but also being in the away end. Canny Paddys day sup ya daft get? :lol:

fucks given, none, i grew up hardly ever watching us lose there marra. :lol:

I went to all of the record breaking six in a row :cool: I didn't bother with the seventh so you can thank me for the record not being more games.

Last edited:
Yeah, shocking isn't it. It sickens me that they don't go around giving away fans black eyes or stabbing them in the belly.

What we need is violence, I mean,what even is football without hooliganism?
Ever see anyone getting stabbed in the belly at Roker Park like clever lad?

Blackpool, you felt like the stand was going to collapse on top of you at any second, after clambering up the stepped terrace of crumbling concrete and loose bricks.

Fan-wise, as a 9 year old Rangers lad on the way to old firm derby in 1979, the orange lodge we were having a drink in (I had Irn-Bru of course) was besieged by Celtic fans. All the windows were barred but that didn't stop a "give way" sign & a Celtic manic trying to prise his way in.

Back