Sayers Shooting trial

Amazed he not got not guilty, wonder if they'll leave him alone now...

Be found not guilty and being innocent are two very different things. We need to get rid of trial by jury as quite simply the general population aren’t clever enough to make the right call

Last edited:
Be found not guilty and being innocent are two very different things. We need to get rid of trial by jury as quite simply the general population aren’t clever enough to make the right call
Been called for jury several times over the years, but in my most recent visit I noticed how there is a trend of jurors wanting to find that one bit of evidence that solves the case as if they were Vera or some other detective.
Without this, a few of the do-gooders wouldnt entertain the thought that someone could be a wrang'un.

Why do so called "hard men" nearly always get others to do their dirty work, or just sly people - sometimes with weapons from distance?

What's wrong with a good old dust up under Queensberry rules?

No, what we need is the Police and CPS to stop hiding evidence behind disclosure, it's corruption, they should be jailed for doing it.

No, what we need is the Police and CPS to stop hiding evidence behind disclosure, it's corruption, they should be jailed for doing it.

Your reply is irrelevant to the points I’ve made? Whilst I agree to a certain extent with your point it’s still irrelevant to what I’m saying.

Your reply is irrelevant to the points I’ve made? Whilst I agree to a certain extent with your point it’s still irrelevant to what I’m saying.
It is, how can you expect anyone to get the decision right without all the evidence ? having juries set out why they've come to the decision would also help.

Why do so called "hard men" nearly always get others to do their dirty work, or just sly people - sometimes with weapons from distance?

What's wrong with a good old dust up under Queensberry rules?

Most ‘hard men’ are not really that they are just psychopaths. I was involved in a job where someone had been tortured by having teeth pulled out with pliers, knackers in a vice etc. Everyone kept referring to him as a hard man whereas I was very keen to point out that there is nothing hard about torturing a bloke who was tied to a chair, all that takes it being a complete and utter headfuck, even someone soft as shit would be capable

Back