Sayers Shooting trial

ChrisK

Winger
Been dragging on a bit now the ronny gail got a article on it but not much detail, looks like John playing the police framed me card and seems like the coppers got no real evidence other than his son was punched by a bouncer,
suppose if you choose to live that type lifestyle the reputation never goes away and police got ur card marked be interesting to see how it pans
out my money on he gets off due to lack of evidence

Been dragging on a bit now the ronny gail got a article on it but not much detail, looks like John playing the police framed me card and seems like the coppers got no real evidence other than his son was punched by a bouncer,
suppose if you choose to live that type lifestyle the reputation never goes away and police got ur card marked be interesting to see how it pans
out my money on he gets off due to lack of evidence

Why the Old Bailey?

Sayers is an utter bellend.
He claims that the police are constantly stitching him up whilst running around like a moron.

Can’t stand the dick me.

Can’t soeak for his family as I have never met them but John Henry is a clown.

There’s no doubt he ordered the shooting. Proving it is a different matter.

If you read the trial records there seems to be a lot of very exact evidence as records to mobile phone records. I'm don't know what the balance of overall proof would be required but some of it seems quite suspicious at first glance.

Back