Sayers Shooting trial

Most ‘hard men’ are not really that they are just psychopaths. I was involved in a job where someone had been tortured by having teeth pulled out with pliers, knackers in a vice etc. Everyone kept referring to him as a hard man whereas I was very keen to point out that there is nothing hard about torturing a bloke who was tied to a chair, all that takes it being a complete and utter headfuck, even someone soft as shit would be capable

A well known Sunderland criminal currently behind bars was in my year and house group at school. His older brother (who I didn't actually know was his brother), was f***ing nails. Used to spar with him regularly and just had pie and mash brains that couldn't be switched off. Never knew his older brother was some big criminal at the time like.

He himself, was soft as out. Any time anybody stood up to his bollocks he would just hide. Whilst I've had zero interaction with him since school, suffice to say the shootings, coke dealing etc since was all facilitated by the reputation of financial clout of those around him.

Edit: fuck knows why this was on the first page for me? :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
A well known Sunderland criminal currently behind bars was in my year and house group at school. His older brother (who I didn't actually know was his brother), was f***ing nails. Used to spar with him regularly and just had pie and mash brains that couldn't be switched off. Never knew his older brother was some big criminal at the time like.

He himself, was soft as out. Any time anybody stood up to his bollocks he would just hide. Whilst I've had zero interaction with him since school, suffice to say the shootings, coke dealing etc since was all facilitated by the reputation of financial clout of those around him.

Edit: fuck knows why this was on the first page for me? :lol:.
Who was it? Tenter hooks ere!!!

Back