Sayers Shooting trial

I’m ill at that like al from happy days absolute ringer. What’s his name again? I seen him commenting on Facebook before had a look through his profile proper knuckle dragger that fella.
Picture ???

Most ‘hard men’ are not really that they are just psychopaths. I was involved in a job where someone had been tortured by having teeth pulled out with pliers, knackers in a vice etc. Everyone kept referring to him as a hard man whereas I was very keen to point out that there is nothing hard about torturing a bloke who was tied to a chair, all that takes it being a complete and utter headfuck, even someone soft as shit would be capable
I could quite happily extract your molars with a pair of pliers and I'm a pacifist.

Been called for jury several times over the years, but in my most recent visit I noticed how there is a trend of jurors wanting to find that one bit of evidence that solves the case as if they were Vera or some other detective.
Without this, a few of the do-gooders wouldnt entertain the thought that someone could be a wrang'un.

Id love to do jury service, guilty until proven innocent in my book

Back