Sale is close - Barnsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only one who thinks the fact FPP want to flip us for a profit and go for their pina coladas is actually not really a bad thing.

They aren’t going to flip us for a profit if they don’t get us promoted are they? I assume they see us as a PL club in all but status and plan to get us there (or at least in decent shape to challenge for promotion) before they sell because that’s where they’ll get the maximum profit.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the fact FPP wanti to flip us for a profit and go for their pina coladas is actually not really a bad thing.

They aren’t going to flip us for a profit if they don’t get us promoted are they? I assume they see us as a PL club in all but status and plan to get us there (or at least in decent shape to challenge for promotion) before they sell because that’s where they’ll get the maximum profit.
He was implying that they’re hoping for the loan to be defaulted so they can get the club for buttons.

Donald has the same strategy and look how that turned out.

Reactions: Gaz
Does have the mannerisms of a cheeky cockney conman but who knows, I draw the line at wanting donald out, now.

Also, its redbull.
Sleeping on it and recollecting what this Storey said on TS yesterday I think its a set up. I think Barnes has been taken in by allowing him to be interviewed on TS. The images of him around the town are just whi've found at you'd expect a Deluded Mag to do. No one has checked his back ground out fully. People on this forum seem to have been taken in other than those who happily played along last night. His backers sound too good to be true and i've found in the past thing like what Storey is up too are usually not true.. the clincher for me was the images of Storey and Rodwell at the Roker last night.......just too much of a coincidence Nah, if i had to guess (been doing a lot of guessing lately) I'd say its one of two scenarios, 1. A Mag stunt or 2, Another Donald deception/misinformation.👎

Last edited:
Sleeping on it and recollecting what this Storey said on TS yesterday I think its a set up. I think Barnes has been taken in by allowing him to be interviewed on TS. The images of him around the town are just whi've found at you'd expect a Deluded Mag to do. No one has checked his back ground out fully. People on this forum seem to have been taken in other than those who happily played along last night. His backers sound too good to be true and i've found in the past thing like what Storey is up too are usually not true.. the clincher for me was the images of Storey and Rodwell at the Roker last night.......just too much of a coincidence Nah, if i had to guess (been doing a lot of guessing lately) I'd say its one of two scenarios, 1. A Mag stunt or 2, Another Donald deception/misinformation.👎

Dont think its owt to do with the mags mate and the vast majority of fans that I have seen are dead against it.

I have no idea of his intentions, certainly doesnt seem trustworthy nor do I think his supposed plans for the club are correct but I'm positive that donald has done a lot of damage to the club and it remains in stasis until he leaves.

Its probably already been posted but cant be bothered to trawl through 7k of posts but he's pals with the Reverend Wraith 🤣

Imagine being so f***ing desperate as a business and as a businessman that you think that Steve Wraith will boost the profile of your business. Was the True Geordie too expensive, or just too busy getting women to shit on him?

Yes closer than yesterday, close, real close.

Tweed being de mothed across the region.
Imagine being so f***ing desperate as a business and as a businessman that you think that Steve Wraith will boost the profile of your business. Was the True Geordie too expensive, or just too busy getting women to shit on him?

:lol: Is that what he does like?

I'm thinking along these lines too. Yesterday was a good laugh, and a lot of people played along, as you say. For me, Storey is either doing it all for publicity, or, it's all a set up, by whom, I dont know. Is it Donald who has set it up to take the piss out of the fans? Dinnar.

This fella is ok for entertainment value, but you would believe he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere near our club.
You’ve just got to look at his track record, he’s a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back