Sale is close - Barnsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

No. He believes covid is a complete hoax. Not real. Has been spouting this nonsense all over his socials. That should be enough information for any reputable organisation to close the door on any approach.
As I said yesterday I had a call from my good friend / business partner yesterday, crying, who had just found his brother dead in bed. From COVID. Anyone saying this is a hoax can fuck right off from my life and our club as far as I’m concerned. As simple as that.

How come that Rich Energy emblem is still the same rip off of Whyte mountain bikes after Whyte took them to court and won?
The logo on his advertised cans of pop seem to be unchanged from his copy of Whyte's but the logo on the Super Bikes appears to have been altered enough to make it sufficiently different from Whyte's . It begs the question having actually found a way in F! sponsorship why the hell did use another company's registered trade mark when its really not difficult to come up with a unique one of your own? Just think of how many companies must use a Black Cat logo? You will not find one of them the same.

Sleeping on it and recollecting what this Storey said on TS yesterday I think its a set up. I think Barnes has been taken in by allowing him to be interviewed on TS. The images of him around the town are just whi've found at you'd expect a Deluded Mag to do. No one has checked his back ground out fully. People on this forum seem to have been taken in other than those who happily played along last night. His backers sound too good to be true and i've found in the past thing like what Storey is up too are usually not true.. the clincher for me was the images of Storey and Rodwell at the Roker last night.......just too much of a coincidence Nah, if i had to guess (been doing a lot of guessing lately) I'd say its one of two scenarios, 1. A Mag stunt or 2, Another Donald deception/misinformation.👎
I think William Storey is just a fantasist who gets a kick out of this sort of nonsense. The only thing that doesn't add up is that he says the club know who these 4 'World class' backers are.

Good to hear mate.
Hope that those going about things quietly are proper people with the best interests of the club at heart and the financial backing and acumen to take us forward.
Sounds like they are.
Can’t take Storey seriously.
This looks like a publicity stunt to put pressure on interested parties.

This looks like a publicity stunt to put pressure on interested parties.
Scary that Rodwell was in a meeting with him at the SOL and then also met him later at the Roker Hotel. Obviously something going on but Storey’s background suggests he shouldn’t be entertained.
Maybe the other interested party are going to have to make themselves known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back