Safsee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the first 15 minutes and a few minutes at the start of the second half. Emailed asking for a partial refund mid game and got a reply that it should be sorted now and to refresh :lol: not really good enough for £10 tbh

Aye they’ve completely ignored my refund request as well. It’s a joke.

Just had an email from a different guy at SAFSEE support asking me to refresh the browser :evil:

Told him 74 mins played, I'm not interested now, just refund my payment.

Watching on a pc via chrome . Stream came on again just after halftime ,no problems since .

Aye they’ve completely ignored my refund request as well. It’s a joke.
Think somebody has to sign off on it. The mags game cut off at the end for me and I missed the last goal, they asked what the problem was and logged it, a week later I got an email saying cheers for being patient, and they refunded it.

First time I used it tonight. I don't think that I will bother again and I couldn't really recommend it. I had heard before that there were problems with the stream but I thought I would give it a try - more fool me. In this day and age you can't sell people a hit and miss service like that. To have missed out on the first two goals was like being sold half a match.

Get it sorted SAFC and charge an appropriate price if you can't guarantee a full match.

Last edited:
First time I used it tonight. I don't think that I will bother again and I couldn't really recommend it. I had heard before that there was problems with the stream but I thought I would give it a try - more fool me. In this day and age you can't sell people a hit and miss service like that. To have missed out on the first two goals was like being sold half a match.

Get it sorted SAFC and charge an appropriate price if you can't guarantee a full match.
To be fair I've used it quite a lot this season and that's the first game that it hasn't worked properly for me.

I have email correspondence from 3 different members of SAFSEE support asking me to refresh my browser and try again. Replied yet again that the match has now finished and all I want is confirmation that a refund of my payment will be made as you have failed to stream the match due to an error at your end. Still waiting :evil:

First time I used it tonight. I don't think that I will bother again and I couldn't really recommend it. I had heard before that there were problems with the stream but I thought I would give it a try - more fool me. In this day and age you can't sell people a hit and miss service like that. To have missed out on the first two goals was like being sold half a match.

Up until this evening, I had a few "frozen moments", tonight was not a good advert for the service. Missed three goals and the start of the second half.

I've paid 5.99 for nowt, never got to see the f***ing pitch. Fuck it I've had enough, full refund demanded from the club.

I've had safsee most of the season mate and tonight has been the only time this season it's had problems like that.

It's technology, sometimes these things happen.

Judging from previous times, I imagine if you demand a refund from the club, they'll surely offer something to compensate.

I've had safsee most of the season mate and tonight has been the only time this season it's had problems like that.

It's technology, sometimes these things happen.

Judging from previous times, I imagine if you demand a refund from the club, they'll surely offer something to compensate.

I've used the safsee app several times this season without much problem, no real complains and agree and accept these things happen. The issue is the support, I just want a refund, something I'm entailed to for not receiving the service. I'm just getting fobbed off with refresh your browser and try again even though the match has finished.

I've used the safsee app several times this season without much problem, no real complains and agree and accept these things happen. The issue is the support, I just want a refund, something I'm entailed to for not receiving the service. I'm just getting fobbed off with refresh your browser and try again even though the match has finished.

Fair enough mate but they're not going to give you a refund while the match is still ongoing. I imagine they'd be too busy fixing it and dealing with as many customers as they can with issues.

I'm sure you'll get an appropriate solution eventually

Fair enough mate but they're not going to give you a refund while the match is still ongoing. I imagine they'd bea too busy fixing it and dealing with as many customers as they can with issues.

I'm sure you'll get an appropriate solution eventually
I wasn't expecting n immediate refund, just confirmation that it would happen, or even the offer transferring my payment to the next match. What's the point of telling someone to refresh and try again when the game had only 15 mins to run and then again after the match had finished. Oh I'm sure they'll sort something out eventually.

I wasn't expecting n immediate refund, just confirmation that it would happen, or even the offer transferring my payment to the next match. What's the point of telling someone to refresh and try again when the game had only 15 mins to run and then again after the match had finished. Oh I'm sure they'll sort something out eventually.

Because it was fine for the majority after the hiccup in the first half.

The refresh sometimes works but if it doesn't, the best thing to do is to log out and log in again.

Were you viewing on a laptop or android device

The first time I have had any problems tonight and I have watched 10 to 12 games.

Shit happens and i cant be arsed to request a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back