Safsee

haha how can they justify that as a refund, are they basing it on minutes? if thats what they do then I wont buy another match.
Well I've not had a reply to my request for a full refund, they can't be basing that on minutes because I never saw anything of the match. It all sounds a bit penny pinching from the club, they admit there was an error in streaming but are not apparently offering a full refund.

In terms of issues on their end there was the first 10/11 minutes and the first minute or so of the second half. For me a 50% refund is completely reasonable from the club. If you experienced issues beyond those times then I think it may have been on your end unfortunately.

In terms of issues on their end there was the first 10/11 minutes and the first minute or so of the second half. For me a 50% refund is completely reasonable from the club. If you experienced issues beyond those times then I think it may have been on your end unfortunately.
Im a legit user living abroad with a season pass and no vpn. It is a constant battle every game to get an uninterrupted stream especially on a laptop with constant browser changes, cache clearings and reboots in an attempt to get the picture back.

I can be watching a dead unrecoverable laptop stream on the home network yet logon to the Android app on 3G on my phone and it's working fine.

During all these fuckups Netflix streams uninterrupted in glorious HD as does TVMucho which provides me with live streamed UK TV so I fail to see how my issues are at my end I am afraid.

I have requested a full refund of my season pass but yet to receive a reply beyond 'its working now, please retry'.

They are, so this is an option. They had the score and commentary too I believe when we played them away earlier in the season

Their commentary was hilarious. 1-4 down with about 75 minutes on the clock and they had a very rare foray into our area. Their commentary team said, "if we score quickly, I can still see us getting something here." :lol:

Blind faith.

Im a legit user living abroad with a season pass and no vpn. It is a constant battle every game to get an uninterrupted stream especially on a laptop with constant browser changes, cache clearings and reboots in an attempt to get the picture back.

I can be watching a dead unrecoverable laptop stream on the home network yet logon to the Android app on 3G on my phone and it's working fine.

During all these fuckups Netflix streams uninterrupted in glorious HD as does TVMucho which provides me with live streamed UK TV so I fail to see how my issues are at my end I am afraid.

I have requested a full refund of my season pass but yet to receive a reply beyond 'its working now, please retry'.
Sounds fair enough mate. I guess it may work slightly differently for overseas users and so you’d have to find if other overseas users had the same issues!

To be fair to them, at the beginning of the season they said it wasn't the service they wanted but but had to get it working quickly. I think next season will be better.

Thanks for that information.
Since I escalated the issue, the technical staff highlighted the exact issue. For all the viewers, if there are problems it would be far better to know of them, in that way we would not keep trying time and time again. It was frustrating for everyone Tuesday. I’m hoping Saturday will be better.

Are you in Dubai? I've had almost no issues at all this season apart from the Gillingham game in which case it was SAFC.com at fault. The odd time the player hasn't loaded or something I've just tried switching from Safari to Chrome and it has worked.

To be fair to them, at the beginning of the season they said it wasn't the service they wanted but but had to get it working quickly. I think next season will be better.
Have to say the service and support has improved since I escalated the matter. They made a number of suggestions, but importantly highlighted the problem that they were having. One thing I do feel you have to do is immediately raise any service related matters to them during the game, if you report it afterwards they would be less likely to reimburse. Although for a couple of games SAFSEE was poor, to me they have since stepped up to the mark and improved things.

Back